"He need some milk"

Ah, well I'm actually really happy! I tried a marine type piece. AND THANKS FOR 400+ READS GUYS YOU'RE THE BEST!!

This is just a cleaned up sketch, but it's looking really good so far

This is just a cleaned up sketch, but it's looking really good so far. I cri.

I'm really sad. I enjoy this app so much. I've been on for about 2-3 years now and I've had such a great time on it. It was free and easy to use, and all the great people and content was what took it to the next level. It was amazing. "Wattpad- Free books and stories" that's what I was getting. I was so amazed that such a great platform for reading and writing was within my reach! But all that slowly started to go downhill. Ads started popping up. I understand, get your money, grind and do what you gotta do. Bills gotta get paid somehow. I was fine with that, the ads were evenly distributed throughout the end of each chapter. I was able to read about 5 chapters before I got another 30sec ad. But then it got worse. The ads became more, how would I put this, out there? It went from every five chapters to every chapter. I started getting ads in the middle of reading, the ads redirected me to the app store or to safari, the app started to freeze up and kick me from the servers. But oh, that wasn't the worse, wattpad premium was indeed the worst. The constant updates, that could've been used to fix some of the problems I know people are complaining about, instead they use it to upgrade and better the premium. Did you know, unless you buy premium now you can't read the books in your library offline? That's absolutely the opposite of what this app was about in the previous years. This app is gradually getting worse, and I said I was really sad at the begging of this. The reason being I would hate having to leave the wonderful people and stories I've found here, but I'm slowly drifting away from wattpad and all the glitches and problems. I've been patient with the admins. But clearly, after all of this time, they still won't listen. I don't have a problem with them trying to make money, but it's ruining the great experience that the app once provided. Let me know what you guys think?