Favorite candy? Namjoon

Hmm? What is it baby?" He turns his head, his nose collides with my cheek, his breathing is hot. My arms are placed on his shoulders but as I walk closer up behind him they slide down his chest, palming his abs through his shirt.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"You made me feel so good this morning and we never had time for you." I can't see his face but I feel his smile because his cheek presses against mine.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"I like the sound of that.." He grabs my wrists as he turns around in his rotate chair. He pulls me into his lap, surprising me, I gasp sharply and fall with my head on his shoulder. "What did you have in mind, princess?" I lift my head from his shoulder and push my lips together, can't really bring myself to look him in the eyes so the three buttons on his shirt will have to do.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"I want to make daddy feel good." My eyes flick up and look at his lips and eyes, he tilts his head and cocks his eyebrow.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yeah?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yes." I run my hands over his chest, just lightly, skimming over the fabric covering it with my palms. "What do you want me to do, daddy?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Well..." He grabs me where my thighs meet my butt and hoists me up his lap and presses his lips against mine. "You always tell me how good daddy's tongue feels." His tongue enters my mouth, it doesn't take much for him to pry my lips apart.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"I can make you feel good with my tongue."

⠀⠀⠀⠀He pulls back, his teeth show just slightly under his smirk. "Oh yeah? Will you suck daddy's cock?" I nod quickly and slide down his lap to the floor, my knees scrape against the wooden floor and it's probably making the bruises that's already there worse. "You're so gorgeous, princess."

⠀⠀⠀⠀I smile, my cheeks probably turning pink. Luckily for me he's wearing loose pants, no belt in the way. My hands are desperate and it shows with the way I pull his pants from his hips and they land and pool around his ankles. I spend no time in pulling his boxers down and I get so excited to see his dick standing right up. I bounce on my knees just slightly and bite my lip.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"You're so eager to make daddy feel good." I spread his knees apart gently, leaning forward and twirling my tongue around his head. His head falls back, exposing his neck and bobbing adam's apple. "Yes, princess." His hand delicately moves my hair out of my face and his nails rake over my scalp. "You're sucking daddy so good, baby, so good-" He cuts himself off with a low growl and his head tips forward. I pull my mouth away from him and pump him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Daddy." I moan, he opens his eyes and stares me down. I rub my thighs together, just his eyes make me nervous. "I — am I doing good?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀He pulls my bottom lip down with his thumb. "You know you are, sweetheart." He leans down and catches my bottom lip between his own, pulling lightly. My hand is still pumping him but it has slowed down and then stops when he grabs my wrist and pulls me up to a standing position with him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Hold on to me." I wrap my arms around his neck. He steps out of his pants and boxers and then lifts me up with a jerk, I instinctively wrap my legs around his hips and he wastes no time walking to the bedroom and throw me onto the bed. His shirt goes over his head smoothly and then he cages me with his arms and legs, even if I wanted to I couldn't move, but I don't want to.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"But this was about you, daddy." I feel him pulling at my shirt. I lift my back from the bed for him to pull it over my head.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"But I love to please you so much, and this way we'll both feel good." His nose bumps my breast and he barely leaves kisses. "You're daddy's favorite candy."