What turns the boys on

J I N :  One of the things he likes to imagine doing with you is just completely spoiling you, he loves it when you're a quivering mess under him. Also, the idea of combining two things he loves on his mouth, which means food play. Licking things of his choice off your body just turns him on to the max. +bonus  Fucking on the kitchen counter.  

N A M J O O N :  Just you, dressed in basic kitten/princess clothing, obeying him just like he wants to. Loves hearing things such as "Please touch me,daddy", "Please let your princess come", just anything that makes him feel like he's in absolute control.  +bonus  "I've been a bad girl,daddy" 

H O S E O K :  One of his sexual fantasies is you and him, in his practice room, dancing.It can go either way: you nail the dance and before you know it he is making you watch yourself get fucked in front of the mirror, or you're not doing so well so he gets to punish you with teasing to the max later.  +bonus "Do you see the way my hips move? Just wait till later to see how they move when I'm fucking you senseless." 

T A E H Y U N G :  The idea of public sex appeals to him. You, blowing him in a bathroom stall of a bar, or you two fucking outside in the balcony or a rooftop at 2 AM. He also loves car sex a lot. Just the idea of trying not to get caught excites him and turns him on.  +bonus  Muffling your moans with his hand or his mouth while he thrusts forcefully into you so no one hears you.  

Y O O N G I :  What turns him on is filthy and rough sex, or his fingers in your mouth while he thrusts deep inside you, watching you swallow when he explodes inside your mouth or giving you facials. Deep down tho he just wants to spoil you. +bonus  Elevator sex. Do I have to say more?   

J I M I N :  Shower sex is something he loves. Whether you're standing up and he's taking you from behind against the wall or you're lying in a bathtub and you ride him,or cold water hitting your bodies while he's eating you out;  it just turns him on a lot.  +bonus  Sex when he's angry. ×69 times hotter when he pounds into you+often leads to overstimulation 

J U N G K O O K :  That boy is extra. His biggest sexual fantasy is fucking you in the bathroom of an airplane as it's flying high; even if you're scared of airplanes, he's so good he'll make you forget what's happening around you.  +bonus  Baby boy who loves amusement parks and wants to finger you on a rollercoaster ride.