Chapter 5

[Third Person]

"Daddy's home~" Baekhyun's dad called out. When no one answered, he suspected them to be asleep. 

It was 2 AM anyways. He went upstairs and saw a light coming out of Baekhyun's door. How's he still awake? It's past his bedtime.

He opened the door slowly. 

"OH MY GOD" It startled Chanyeol and Baekhyun's mom came running there.

"What's wrong?"

"Do you see this?" He pointed over to Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was on Chanyeol's lap wrapping his arms around Chanyeol's neck and laying his head on his shoulders. Chanyeol's arms were around his waist. 

"Yes, and what's wrong with it?" 

Chanyeol still was trying to adjust to the light and Baekhyun whimpered at the noise. He finally adjusted and saw a man, probably Baekhyun's dad, and Baekhyun's mom standing there.

"Hi?" His voice husky and almost a whisper. He didn't want to be to loud or he would wake the puppy up.

"What do you think you're doing, young man? With my son?" Chanyeol's eyes widened.

"We were just studying and doing our project. I promise. I think we might've fell asleep."

"This is the most cutest thing~ Honey, get the camera." Baekhyun's mom and Chanyeol looked at him flustered.

Baekhyun whined and opened his eyes. 

"Hey, pup. You awake." Chanyeol whispered to him. 

Baekhyun looked towards the door.

"DADDY~" He ran towards his dad and jumped on him.

"Hi, my little pumpkin."

"I missed you." 

"Me too, pumpkin."

Baekhyun's mom stood there with the camera in her hands. Sad that now they couldn't take the picture.

"Hey, Hyunnie. How 'bout you go back to Channie and sleep. Huh?"

"Okay, mommy. Night, night. Mommy. Daddy."

Baekhyun went back to Chanyeol and slept. They took the picture quickly.

"Wait! Both of you! Hyunnie, me and mommy have to go to the States. I have to help out in the hospital there and the hospital needed a chef so, mommy has to go. Are you okay here by yourself? Wait, no. Chanyeol, can you do us a favor and take care of Baek." His dad asked. Chanyeol nodded.

"But I don't want Mommy and Daddy to go."

"We'll come back as soon as possible, pumpkin. For now, you have Channie. Don't stress him out, okay?"

"Yes, mommy." 

"The flight's at 3 AM. We have to go now. Bye, honey."

"Bye bye." Baekhyun started to tear up a little. 

They gave their last hugs and kisses then, they left.

"I'm gonna miss them, Channie." He walked over to him and hugged him. 

Baekhyun let his tears fall. 

"I know, baby. BUT, you have me right?"Baekhyun nodded.

"I can be your daddy. How about that?"Baekhyun looked up, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Really?!"Chanyeol nodded.

"Thank you, daddy." Chanyeol's breath hitched. 

Fuck, how am I suppose to control my damn hormones now?