Info

Sateko Sakamaki

age:14

looks: White hair and red eyes always wears hair in pigtails and wheres a black jacket with a red shirt and black skinny jeans with combat boots is her normal attire.

Personality: doesn't smile around people often. prefers to stay to herself. only smiles and laughs when shes wit animals prefers bunnys to play with since she loves how they hop. just like subaru you do not wanna tick her off she also has a tendency to break things and keep her heart sealed off from others.Often carries a stuffed bunny without anyone noticing.

Loves: animals her brothers yui(though she wont admit it) ruki and azusa mukami. flowers (mostly roses). drawing while humming.

Dislikes: yuma and kou(sorry guys but they are obnoxiously loud and she likes quiet) Laitos pervertedness. Ayato calling himself yours truly.  Kanato stealing fluffy (name of her bunny) Shu sleeping in her bed. Reiji acting like hes all that. Subaru yelling at her.

A/N

Thank you for giving this piece of junk a try. I dont know how often ill be able to update but ill try to put out a lot of chapters as soon as possible before my teenage life gets busy with school.

also please dont ask where i got the name sateko its my gamer name and i just flat out thought about it. also I don't own Diabolik lovers and all