11

THE WAY HIS HANDS grazed all over my body made sparks appear all around us

THE WAY HIS HANDS grazed all over my body made sparks appear all around us. I wrapped my arms around him as I continued straddling his lap. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled up his head before placing light kisses on his jawline.

His erection was present under my lower lips. The only thing separating us was his pants and my panties. My nipples were pressed against his uncovered chest. His chest hairs ticked my breast. His hands rubbed up and down my back as he pulled me closer.

I grabbed his chin and kissed his lips, passionately. Before I knew it, I started grinding on his erection. Almost immediately he groaned in my lap so I went faster.

"Te Gusta eso Papi,"

I quickly my eyes and slowly lifted my head. The plane lights were now off and I noticed there was this pressure on my arm. I turned my head, only to see Antonia sleeping peacefully on my chest. My heart melted and I gently kissed her forehead. Dante was still typing on his laptop, and our hands were still entangled.

Don't tell me I just had a wet dream about him.

"Sorry, Did I wake you?" He asked snapping me out of my thoughts. I shook my head. "No," My voice was strained before I cleared my throat. Antonia shifted her position, now facing the window.

"She moved there, herself," Dante assured as I started binge-watching random Tv shows on the jet TV. The captain announced that we would be landing soon as I couldn't be happier.

I wasn't nervous anymore, I just wanted this plane ride to end.

Once we landed, Dante held Antonia in her car seat while he wrapped his hand around my waist

Once we landed, Dante held Antonia in her car seat while he wrapped his hand around my waist. Together we walked out of the plane and headed into one of the cars. Almost immediately the cold air attacked us from all sides.

We quickly strutted over to the cars.

"Good Evening Sir.," One of Dante's men who I've never seen before greeted him. He smiled at me before Dante gave him a hard glare, and the man looked down. He opened the car door and we settled inside, soon the door shut.

"What was that about? He was only smiling at me?"!I said putting on my seat belt as he placed Antonia in between us.

"I don't give a shit if he was just smiling at you. He shouldn't smile at what's mine," He mumbled as the guards put our luggage in the trunk. I sighed before looking out the window. I made it, I didn't die.