6

"IF MICHEAL CAME to my house, I'm chopping his dick off and shoving it down his throat," Rosa said as her face became bitter as I chuckled

"IF MICHEAL CAME to my house, I'm chopping his dick off and shoving it down his throat," Rosa said as her face became bitter as I chuckled. Faith, Rosa, and I are watching Halloween in their Movie theatre. There are like 30 seats and there's not one movie that they don't have. There are some graphic scenes in Halloween, that are definitely gonna make me have some nightmares, tonight.

"Hey, you guys wanna come to a party tonight? Draco invited me." Faith said as she typed on her phone, gaining Rosa's attention. "When is it?" She asked.

"It started like 2 hours ago." Faith replied.

"I'm down," Rosa said.

"Who's Draco?" I asked while my eyebrows were scrunched together. "He's one of my good friends." Faith replied before getting up. "You wanna come?" She asked me.

"Sure." I hesitated before answering. "Then C'mon, let's go get ready." She said as Rosa turned off the movie. I slowly got off the couch and stood up.

"Does Dante know?" I found myself asking.

"Who cares if Dante knows or not." Faith said as she grabbed my hand and guided me out of the movie room.

For the next hour, After Rosa and Faith got dressed, they helped me get ready. They had chosen a navy blue, velvet shirt with matching boots and a bag. Faith also chose this beautiful necklace that completed the look while I just stood back. Rosa even did my nails.

"I own a fucking Chanel Bag?" I asked. "You own 19. One of the perks of being the First Woman of the Mafia." Faith said leaving me shocked. First Woman of The Mafia?

These people must be on the good drugs.

"Go change," Rosa demanded pushing me to the bathroom. I locked the door and laid everything on the counter. When I finished changing, I walked out of the bathroom and Rosa and Faith smiled.

"Damn, If Dante saw you right now, he'll definitely get so hard." Faith smiled as Rosa practically gagged. "Don't say shit like that when I'm next to you," Rosa demanded making me chuckle.

"Whatever, let's go." Faith said. I nodded and we walked out of Dante's room. I followed Faith and Rosa through the house and until we reached the cars. All of the cars looked like they had cost an arm and a leg to purchase but there were like 15 different cars. Hell, there was even a limo.

My eyes wandered as my legs kept walking. Finally, we stopped in front of Pink Lamborghini truck.

"Is this your car?" I asked, my voice barely a whisper. Rosa nodded and they both got inside. My mouth was still opened but I quickly closed it, before opening the butterfly door and entering it.

"You must be loaded." I breathed out causing Rosa to chuckle as she started the car. "Darling, You have no idea." She replied. I looked out the window and admired the large house as Rosa drove to the gate. Damn, the house was huge. I didn't know it was that big. I could never afford to live in a house like this.