Under A Blood Moon

Start from the beginning

Lifting her head to look at the face of her girlfriend, (Y/n) felt the familiar smug sense of accomplishment at seeing Alex so lost in abandon, her brown eyes opened and their gazes met.

(Y/n)'s fingers still working hard at her core, Alex felt her breath catch in her chest as she shared (Y/n)'s heated gaze.

The chef moved her head closer letting her lips hang tantalizingly close to Alex's. "You've been acting very silly." Her hot breath fanned Alex lips teasing and caressing her soft eager flesh. "God, you are so beautiful."

(Y/n)'s thumb flicked back and forth over Alex's swollen clit as (Y/n)'s mouth kissed her red heated cheeks that shone brightly across her face, moving then to roughly open the buttons to her shirt.

Her (e/c) eyes taking in the sight hidden there, wasting no time she turned her attention her nipples, giving equal attention to both of their rosy tips, letting her tongue caress each one in turn, before biting down.

(Y/n) smirked when she felt Alex's hands run through her hair holding her in place, she was more than happy to comply. "(Y/n)." She gasped out, the feel of her hot wet mouth on her pert nipples combined with the feel of her fingers inside her was driving her crazy, she wondered whether this had been (Y/n)'s plan all along.

It became too much. (Y/n)'s talented ministrations grew too much and Alex felt a release crash over her like a tsunami.

(Y/n) sat up surveying her work, taking in the sight of Alex ruffled and glowing in post-orgasmic state.

"Wow." Alex gasped out when she finally found her breath.

(Y/n) smiled lifting her hand out from the other woman's pants still wet with her essence, she lifted an eyebrow and slowly brought her hand up to her mouth and slipped her fingers Inside.

xxx

When Alex had regained her senses she fell back on the blanket with (Y/n) and watched as the moon took its blood-red form, her shirt still open the soft gentle breeze around them caressed her soft skin like a lover seeking to seduce.

"This was romantic." Alex sighed happily.

"See I told you, although I did improvise the best bit."

" I thought you had planned that! " Alex turned her head towards her, she still hadn't lost her overly smug expression.

"Nope I didn't plan that it was spontaneous, I liked the idea of this being your place and..well you know."

" You taking me here. " Alex laughed.

"Oh God, yes and there you were all serious and cute I couldn't resist it, I couldn't resist you." (Y/n) confessed. "That really happens a lot."

Alex felt her confidence rising for the first time in days. "Oh yeah." A large smile took over her face and her eyes sparkled with mischief and excitement.

(Y/n) felt her face flush red. "Yeah."

Alex leaned closer gently letting her finger trace small invisible patterns on her hand. "Does that happen a lot?"

"You are enjoying this far too much." (Y/n) faked annoyance.

"Hey, you can't blame me, I've had a shitty few days you've been bigging up this Goddess like woman and ignoring me."

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow in reply, turning to fully face the very annoying but adorable woman she loved. "Listen to me Alexandra Danvers I am saying this for the absolute final time ever in our lives." She pointed her finger at her. "You are impossible to ignore, just because I was happy to see someone else does not mean that I was any less pleased to have you, I hated going days without seeing you, without hearing your voice that was why I had to message you every night because I couldn't sleep without having some kind of contact with you."