Chapter 33

Alfie: I've got to go to a meeting with Marcus today, I'll be back at about four.

Me: Ok, I'll see you then.

Alfie: Monkey, what's the matter? I don't have to go if you need me here.

Me: It is fine, seriously, go.

Alfie: Call me if you need me.

It was the next day. Alfie now gone and me alone in the house, not really knowing what to do. I am still really shaken up from yesterday's panic attack and can't seem to get it out of my mind. Also, I had woken up with a stomach ache which I hoped would go away. I sat down on the sofa, still in my pajamas with my blanket and decided to watch the back to back episodes of Sherlock.

Finally series one had finished and my stomach ache had grown into what I thought might be a temperature. Though my head hurt badly, my mind kept going back to my panic attack was playing on my mind. I didn't know how to react to it, didn't know whether I'd have another. I pick my phone up and call up Zoe, picking up on the third ring.

Zoe: Hey Hanna, how are you?

Me: I'm ok. Alfie is at a meeting with Marcus and I'm ill on the sofa. How are you?

Zoe: Ahh babe. Does Alfie know that you are ill?

Me: No, I didn't want him to know.

Zoe: Call him Han. He will come home and help you.

Me: Seriously Zoe, I'm fine. I can wait. Anyway, I phoned you because something happened to me yesterday and I don't know what to really do about it all.

Zoe: Ok.

Me: When the viewer's miraculously found out that Alfie and I were dating, I logged on to twitter to see my mentions filled with hate.

Zoe: Hanna, why didn't you call me?

Me: I would have but I ended up having a panic attack. Well, that is what Alfie thought it was anyway.

Zoe: Hanna babe. It isn't nice at all. Alfie has seen a lot of mine and knows what they are like so he is probably right there. Is it your first one?

Me: Yeah that is why I phoned you. Will I have another one?

Zoe: It depends. Everyone in their life will have at least two panic attacks so it might just be one of those. The last time you received such hate was a bad time and this time it bought back bad memories for you. That is probably what triggered it. But I wouldn't worry about it if I was you, it is probably a one of. Especially since you haven't had one before now and don't suffer from anxiety.

Me: Thank you Zoe. That has cleared up a lot of things.

Zoe: Phone me whenever babe. Love you.

Me: Love you too.

The front door unlocks and I hear Alfie and his sister walk into the house. Alfie soon enters the living room seeing me, pale faced, on the sofa.

Alfie: Monkey are you okay?

He stroked my face, feeling my temperature.

Alfie: Do you want me to take you to a doctor or?

Me: No, no. I'm fine.

Alfie: Are you sure? I mean it might help if you're feeling sick-

Me: Seriously Alfie, I'm fine. It is just a temperature. It will be gone in the morning.

All I want to do was eat, sleep, watch movies and feel sorry for myself. I curled up in a ball on the sofa, hugging a pillow in my arms. Alfie had disappeared moments before, probably gone to sort himself out. The door lightly swung open making me sit up to see who it was. Stood at the door, with armfuls of food and movies, was Alfie. I smile as he put the items on the table and wrapping his arms around me, kissing my temple.

Alfie: I spoke to Zoe on the phone a few minutes ago, she was whether you were ok. Why didn't you call me earlier, I would have come home.

Me: Because it's a bit embarrassing... I don't want the attention from it all Alfie.

I snuggle into his chest a bit more.

Alfie: Don't be silly, now how about we demolish all this food and watch some movies yeah?"

I nod with a smile, kissing his cheek before grabbing the Nutella. I start drifting off in the middle of our second movie cuddled up to Alfie. I tried to stay awake, wanting to finish the film but Alfie obviously noticed.

Alfie: Close your eyes monkey, I'll carry you upstairs when I go up.

Alfie gently stroked my arm, giving sweet kisses on my neck. I let the tiredness take over and my eyes closed slowly sending me into a deep sleep.