Chapter 14

Alfie: Can you please talk to her for me. I really need her to answer my calls and messages.

Zoe: I will try but it isn't a thing that a best friend would do. Asking if they still love their ex and all...

They are talking about me! Alfie is still in love with me.

Alfie: She is only dating Joe to get back at me! Joe isn't her type.

Zoe: How can you say something like that? Hanna would never use Joe! Their relationship is going really well and they are very happy!!!

Me: -walk to the door- Yes thank you Zoe. Joe and I are in a very strong relationship.

Alfie: Hanna! I didn't know you were here.

Me: Of course you did Alfie! You are always on twitter and have obviously seen mine and Zoe's tweets or why else would you be here at this time of day?

Alfie: Zoe is one of my best friends I come to her if I need to talk to someone.

Me: I couldn't care less to be honest. What do you want with me?

Alfie: I want my calls answered, my texts replied to, my presence acknowledged and my old life back!

Me: Well I want a Lamborghini and a house in America but I don't seem to be getting that.

Zoe: Alfie was wondering...

Me: -interrupt- He can tell me himself, he isn't a baby... oh, well, that is debatable.

Alfie: Well that is rude.

Me: I could do worse!

Alfie: Go on then, try me!

Zoe: Stop arguing! Please!

Alfie: Hanna, do you still love me?

Me: Really Alfie!

Alfie: Just answer my question, please.

Me: No I don't Alf. I am with Joe now, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Alfie: But we never broke up! There was just a massive argument, it was never finalized.

Me: Are you mental? It was clear enough for me and clear to everyone else as well.

Alfie: Well it wasn't clear for me ok!

Me: Ok right! So after you walked out on me, our relationship wasn't over?

Alfie: Don't you dare try and put the blame on me! You were the one to kiss Caspar!

Me: I was drunk! I made a mistake and I took the consequences!

Alfie: You suffered! I was the one left heartbroken and the one left to clean up all the mess that you made.

Me: Do you know how much hate I received from your 'Alfans'? People wanted me dead for breaking your heart!

Alfie: They were over exaggerating!

Me: Well it still isn't nice! You feel really small. I was left by my boyfriend, his family, our friends and even my family turned their back on me until hey would finally listen to the truth!

Zoe: Please can we just talk about this calmly and inside.

I shake my head, partially disagreeing with Zoe and also how dumb minded Alfie is. I grab my handbag which I left by the door, and stood next to Zoe smiling.

Me: Tell Joe I went home and that I will call him as soon as.

Zoe: Where are you going?

Me: Home you idiot! Why would I want to be around this guy?

I barge past Alfie and start to make my way to the train station.

Alfie: Hanna please wait!

I begin to run! I just want to get away from everything.

Alfie: Slow down!

Alfie is running after me; I can hear him.

Alfie: Please can I just talk to you?

Why can't he just leave me alone??? It is my life, my decisions... Alfie is the one that left me... I would have happily spent the rest of my life with him... He is amazing, the love of my life... But he ruined it!!! I don't love him anymore... Or do I??? Don't be so stupid Hanna!!! You are with Joe now, you love Joe... You are in love with Joe... You are in love with...

Alfie: HANNA WATCH OUT!!!