Taehyung looked at the clock on the wall in front of him and looked at the stack of papers waiting to be graded. He can always just grade them another day but he knew that if he didn't grade them now, he'd be grading them dangerously last minute. So he started to grade each paper.

Before he knew it, his coffee was finished and it was already pretty late. The only good thing about his situation was that he finished grading the papers and entering the scores into the grade book. He started to pack his things away and looked up the bus schedule, hoping that he didn't miss the last bus yet.

Unfortunately, he missed the last bus which meant that he had to walk home. Jimin was working and his other friend Hoseok was probably not going to answer his calls. Taehyung sighed at his lack of friends and walked out of his classroom and then locking it behind him. Taehyung has the phone numbers of people he met through Hoseok but they barely knew each other so he felt like it'd be rude to call and ask.

Taehyung walked out of the school, he was the last teacher to leave, excluding the janitors. He walked for a good thirty minutes before feeling like someone was following him and he thought about the text he received earlier which gave him the chills. He walked a little faster and looked behind him quickly before noticing someone far behind him, the guy looked sketchy.

He walked faster and tried loosing him by turning into some road he has never walked through before and it was a bad idea because there were no cars or people at all to witness anything that could happen. He heard the foot steps behind him get louder and at that point Taehyung booked it. He ran as fast as he can down the sidewalks and turning every now and then hoping to lose the dude. Taehyung tried reaching for his phone in his back pocket where he always puts it but it wasn't there. It was very likely that he left it in his classroom.

At that point Taehyung was panicking and did not know what to do until he saw a phone booth. He quickly hurried over and shoved two quarters in before shakily dialing Jimins number, why was he calling Jimin when he should be calling the police? He wasn't thinking straight, all he was worried about was getting out of these sketchy streets. The phone was ringing and each ring got Taehyung nervous.

"Hello?" An unfamiliar voice asked through the phone and Taehyung silently cursed at himself but at least someone answered.

"Hey, I'm walking home alone and there's this guy following me and he's starting to gain on me and I found this phone booth and I tried to call my best friend but my hands were shaking, I accidentally dialed the wrong number and I don't even know you but help me please." Taehyung said quickly while looking around him for said guy.

"That sounds like a personal problem, please do not call me again," the man said.

"Sir, I don't think you understand." Taehyung started. "I can be killed tonight and I have students to teach and people to care for." Taehyung stated. He heard a sigh from the other end of the phone.

"Fine, where are you?" Jungkook asked and Taehyungs face lit up. He quickly gave the guy the location.

"Please hurry," Taehyung pleaded and the call ended. Taehyung put the phone back and stood there still shaking a bit. The guy told him to stay put and that was so very hard for Taehyung because all he wanted to do was run to somewhere safe. Surprisingly there was a fancy car coming down the street at a fast speed and it stopped right by Taehyung. Taehyung leaned his head over to try to see who it was through the tinted windows. He jumped a bit when the windows rolled down.

"Are you going to get in or did I waste my time?" The man who answered asked. Taehyung nodded and quickly got in, as soon as he did the car drove off.

"Thank you so much, I owe you my life," Taehyung sighed as he buckled himself up but then pauses. "Wait, are you even the guy on the phone?! I'd like to get out please."

"You trusted some random dude on the phone to help you, might as well trust any stranger."

"I'm so stupid," he groans and closes his eyes. "You won't kill me right?"

"Of course not, I have a reputation that I can't ruin," he said and Taehyung noticed how nice the man is dressed and realized that this guy is most likely rich as hell.

"What do you work as?" Taehyung asked while examining every single part of this guy.

"I'm the CEO of Japple."

"You're the Jeon Jungkook??" Taehyung asked really surprised.

"Who else would I be."

"I am so sorry sir I did not mean to interrupt anything that you were doing," Taehyung said.

"Don't worry about it, I wasn't doing anything anyway."

"So you're extremely rich? Must be nice," Taehyung chuckled.

"Having money is great and all but managing mostly everything is difficult," he sighed. "Where are we going?"

"Oh! Sorry I'll type it in the GPS," Taehyung said as he looked at the fancy GPS system. "Your wife must be lucky too." Taehyung added and Jungkook snorted at that.

"I don't have a wife how old do you think I am?"

"I didn't mean it that way," Taehyung quickly defended. "It's just don't you have to deal with arranged marriages? Or is that just some fantasy thing I have?"

"No, there is no need for an arranged marriage."

"No girlfriend?"

"Nope, I dont have time."

"But you said a second ago tha—"

"So you said you were a teacher? What for?" Jungkook asked as he followed the route the GPS gave him.

"I'm a high school French teacher, not the best job compared to yours but it's what I could get."

"That explains your accent," Jungkook responds and Taehyung nods. There was an awkward silence and Taehyung played with his hands.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung shook his head.

"I'm gay," he said quietly.

"Ah, then any boyfriends?"

"Had one, but it didn't end well," he admitted and Jungkook raised a brow.

"What happened?"

"He cheated on me and so I broke things off, he didn't take the break up well even though it was his fault we broke up. He started harassing me and so I moved overseas." Taehyung explained.

"It was that bad?" Jungkook asked and the other nodded.

"He still sends me texts and at first they were scary and now they are just straight up annoying." He said.

"Do you think the guy following you had anything to do with your ex?" Jungkook questioned and Taehyung shivered.

"I'd rather not think about that but I wouldn't be surprised if it did."

"Have you tried calling the police?"

"Many times but at this point they just don't listen to me anymore," he sighed.

"Well, we're here."

"Thank you sir," Taehyung said as he got out of the car. "Have a nice night." Jungkook didn't answer but just drove off after Taehyung closed the door.

"What a night."