Chapter 10: 20 Dollar Nosebleed

Începe de la început

"O...kay," The crew member says, a little confused at the "joke", "Well, it's time for you guys to get ready and then perform."

"Okay, thanks." Brendon smiles as the crew member leaves.

"I guess he didn't get my joke." Brendon shrugs after he shuts the door.

Brendon, Dallon, and I wave to Fall Out Boy as we leave their dressing room and walk back to Panic's dressing room.

We enter the room and are greeted with "hellos" and whatnot. The band gets ready and we all go out to the stage as usual.

We make it to the stage, the band before Panic! absolutely killing it. They get done and we wait for the crew members to get done setting up the stage for Panic. After they finally set up, they get the go ahead and Brendon and the gang walk on stage.

Their songs starts and Brendon starts jumping around like the crazy person he is.

Ahh, I can never get used to this...
...

"Give me a pen,
Call me, Mr. Bezendrine," Brendon and Patrick sing together beautifully.

"But don't let the doctor in
I wanna blow off steam and
Call me, Mr. Bezendrine
but don't let the doctor..."

"Don't let the doctor in." Patrick sings out, that godly soul voice booming out through the venue.

"Have you ever wanted to disappear?" Patrick ends, the stage going black.

The entire crowd goes up in cheering and screaming. They cheer for the lights to come back on but sadly, it was the last song of the night.

Brendon and Fall Out Boy walk off stage, their appearances covered in sweat.

We all leave the stage, the bands go to their separate dressing rooms and get freshened up to go meet the fans nearby the entrance as usual.

(A/N: Listen, I know that they usually do the meet and greet type stuff before the concert, but this is how I choose it to be and this is lowkey important to the story. Ok, keep reading...)

The fans line up, getting pictures with the bands and hugging them. Sometimes I would see people sneak pictures of me as I was standing next to Sarah off to the side. Which I had gotten used to over the few weeks on tour but it still makes me somewhat uncomfortable.

Soon after two and a half hours which is how it normally is, the meet and greet stuff is over. The next thing to do now is go back to the dressing room and then go to the bus that will drive to the next destination.

We start walking as I get the little urge to need the bathroom. I see by the entrance is a public restroom. Perfect, I'll just go in there.

I tell Brendon that I'm going to go to the restroom and he nods me off saying he'll wait for me.

I quickly walk to the restroom, the bright lights flickering on as I open the door to the ladies restroom. I go into one of the stalls, locking it and finally do my business.

While I'm waiting for me to get done, the door to the restroom opens and I see two pairs of boots walk in from under the stall door. They stop in front of the large mirror that was in there. Don't freak out they're probably just fans from the concert, calm down it's fine.