We needed more time to figure this out and I wanted to spend more time with Nicole alone before we started telling people what we actually were.

"What do you want to keep your mouth shut" I asked, taking the phone off Nicole again and waiting for Sara to answer. She literally had the upper hand now and it irritated the shit out of me.

"Why don't you two pop around for a drink and we will have a little chat, I'll text you my number Nikki baby" Sara said and before I could call her out, she hung up.

"Fucking bitch" I mumbled looking down at the phone which was gone back to Nicole's home screen.

"What do you think she wants" Nicole asked when I handed her phone back and slid it in her pocket. I shrugged my shoulders and let out an irritated sigh.

"Fuck knows with that scheming little whore" I grumbled. Nicole looked around the quiet street and stepped forward. She wrapped her arms around my waist and my arms hugged around her slender body.

"We're going to be ok babe" I said to her and she raised an eye brow at me. I wasn't even sure I believed my own words but at least saying it might give us both some comfort.

Nicole leaned forward and kissed me. I instantly felt all my worry and anger I had towards Sara disappear and now replaced with my heart racing and excitement as she deepened the kiss with her tongue running over my bottom lip.

I broke the kiss as I glanced around the quiet street and then took Nicole's hand, leading the blonde towards an entrance of an old factory that was no longer in use. Kissing her roughly and pressing her up against the wall, her bag dropped and soon mine followed as I pressed her body against the wall.

She moaned as she bit down on my lip. We broke a part looking at each other through the small light coming from the street light. Her hands rested around my neck and she placed her lips against my cheek for a sloppy but sweet kiss.

"I'm sorry for being snappy earlier" Nicole said and I hummed as her fingers gently massaged my neck.

"It's fine Nic, let's go to Sara's place and see what she is up to" I replied, leaning forward and kissing her again. Kissing her led to touching her and touching her led to my hands being under her top and unbuttoning her jeans.

She caught my hand and breathlessly broke our kiss before I could go any further. Now wasn't the time to be having my wicked way with her up against the wall outside of the old dairy factory. Nicole gave me a smirk while she buttoned the two top buttons of her jeans back up and shook her head. I knew she wanted it just as bad as me. She had checked her phone and during our heated kissing session, Sara had already messaged Nicole her address.

It was 15 minutes away by taxi. Nicole rang her local taxi driver she used all the time after work and I sat on my case pondering with my thoughts. What exactly the Sara have planned in order to keep Nicole and I's relationship from my sister?

It wasn't long before the taxi came to pick us up and we were on our way to Sara's. Nicole held my hand tightly in the back seat and gave me a nervous smile before looking out the window for the rest of the car ride.

Nicole

"Please don't lose your cool" I warned Lily when the taxi pulled up outside an apartment block. She was quiet in the taxi but then again so was I. I hardly knew Sara. Who knows what she was going to do now that she clearly knew about me and Lily.

I knew if Kim asked me straight out if anything was happening between us, I couldn't lie to her face. I know I was hiding a lot from her but she didn't know that so somehow it didn't seem as bad.