sixteen

"It's like we never happened was it just a lie?"

Everywhere I go, for the past week, I see her; and for during those times I see her, she always comes up to me and make small talk, even when she's with her boyfriend.

A few hours ago, I encountered with her at the park and after our talk, I was about to leave until she asked me if it would be nice to have dinner later.

I was confused because one, she has a boyfriend. Two, is she trying to get into my life from her perspective? And three, I'm pretty dang sure that-.

Never mind.

So here I am, sitting in a chair at a restaurant, waiting for her.

I was kind of nervous and I don't really know why.

I mean, I've known her for like the past two years, what is there to be nervous about?

Maybe the fact that if I give her too much facts about me she'll finally realize that we had something in the past.

Or does she already know?

A waitress in her mid-thirties' came up to me holding a pitch of iced-water. "Hi, sir! Are you ready to order?"

I looked to her and smiled, "Oh, not yet, I'm waiting for a-."

Suddenly, Ellie rushes in, trying to hold her hair from blowing right in her face. She quickly took a seat and set her purse on her lap. "Sorry I'm late, I had some... Things to take care of."

"Oh, no. It's all right, you were just on time." I told her.

"Okay, good." She smiled.

"Do you want me to order for you?"

"No, it's okay. I've been here before."

"Okay."

She nodded and look up at the waitress. "I'll have a New York Steak. Medium rare. That's all."

The waitress wrote in her little writing pad and asked, "Brown rice or white rice?"

"White, please."

Adding a few more things to her notepad, she put the book in her pocket of her apron, took both of the menus and tucked them under her arms. "Okay! Your order will be here in about ten minutes!"

"Must I say, Calum, I had the best night of my life." Ellie smiled as we both walked right next to each other towards the edge of the dock.

"I wouldn't guarantee you that though, I'm pretty sure you've had other 'best nights of your life' other than this. It was just a simple dinner, nothing else. Plus, this was all of your idea and I'm supposed to be giving feedback on this night."

'Calum Hood, your response was way to long. If only I could just slap you on the head.', my conciousness said.

Ellie shook her head and let out a sigh. "Most of the dates I've been on with David have been kind of ordinary. He doesn't make it fun, or interesting, or even, talkative. I wouldn't break it off though, sometimes he can be romatic and that's what I like about him."

'Who's response is way to long now? Mini satan Calum Hood.' I told my conciousness.

"Why won't you try and change him? Make him who you want him to be?" I asked her.

"I don't know, Calum. This conversation is getting confusing, and I'm confusing myself." she chuckled.

"I've noticed." I smiled.

We reached the edge of the dock and I sat down, looking out onto the glistening water. Ellie sat right next to me and kept her folded hands on her lap.

"To be honest, I'd love to have another night out like this." she said softly.

"Me too. I admit that I hate staying in the house."

"Well, I admit that I hate going to the same places every time."

"Hey, like I said, you-"

"Plannet all of this." she finished. "I know. At least let the girl plan something out."

"True." I laughed.

From then on, we walked about everything in our life. For me? I excluded the things I did with her and just talked about my childhood and the things that I did with the lads and things that I did alone when I wasn't with her before.

It's like we never happened was it just a lie?

Maybe everything in the past was a lie.

Maybe our relationship in the past was a lie.

But I know now, that this is the truth.

This is reality.

This is all happening.

Right at this very moment.

((DON'T LEAVE YET))

wOW HI HEY HELLO THERE

I KNOW IT'S BEEN LIKE 57849375 YEARS SINCE I LAST UPDATED

jk it's only almost been a month

aND I AM V V SORRY FOR THAT

reason as to why i didn't udate is because i went on a trip for two weeks, then during that time and after that time i had major writer's block so i couldn't come up with anything i'm sorry

bUT AT LEAST I FINALLY CAME UP WITH ONE TODAY SO YAY

okay i know i've said that amnesia is coming to and end soon aND THIS IS V TRUE

there are two chapters left (three if i break the bridge of amnesia down) plus an epilogue so watch out for that

PEACE, LOVE AND LUKE HEMMINGS

bye! i love you all so much! x

oH AND THANK YOU ALL FOR 1K READS THANK YOU THANK YOU thank yOU