two

"I thought about our last kiss how it felt the way it tasted."

I stared up at the ceiling while laying down on my bed and blinked. The rest of the boys went out today and I wanted to stay home, alone. But I regret it because it's hella boring.

I rolled over to lay on one side and stared at the pillow right next to me. I thought about our last kiss, how it felt, the way it tasted.

"Yes, Cal?" She questions.

"I need you." I mumble into the phone and she knows exactly what I mean. She sighs and hangs up the phone and I smile.

A few minutes later, I hear an engine shut off and and I quickly run down the stairs, stepping in front of the door. Once it opens, I pulled her in and greeted her with warm, longing lips. She smiles as she tugs on my hair. Her lips part for a split second and I take the opportunity to trace my lips down her neck, leaving wet kisses along her collarbones and jaw.

I push her back until she was flat against the wall and I'm towering over her. My hands cup her face and she drops her head back, as I smirk against her skin. My hand trails over her breast and past her hip, resting on the small of her back. She jumps and wraps her legs around my waist so I now supports you.

She takes off her wooly jumper as it is getting pretty hot and she giggles to herself.

"I've always loved that jumper on you," I whispers in her ear. "But they've got to come off."

I playfully smack her bum before pushing myself off the wall with her still attached to my body. I stumble over everything in the path to my room and she throws her head back in a giggling fit.

I eventually reach my bedroom and I lower her down onto my bed. She playfully bites her lip as I watch her, my hands tugging her shirt.

My eyes never leave hers as my lips brush against her skin, trailing down her torso and stopping at the hem of her jeans.

"CALUM! WE'RE HOME!" I hear one of the boys yell, making me snap out of the memory.

I let out a slight groan and drag myself out of bed, forcing myself to put up with this day.

That last kiss meant a lot to me.

Did it mean a lot to her?