four

"And you're somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you."

Sometimes, I like to think how he makes her feel.

How he makes her feel happy.

How he makes her cry in a good way.

How he cuddles with her on any day.

How he comforts her when she's feeling sad.

How he takes care of her when she's sick.

How he treats her after an argument.

How he does everything to make all things okay.

I parked my car by the curb of Sydney Park and turned off the engine then got out and walked to the entrance.

The boys said that I needed a day out because I spent the whole morning in my room doing nothing, which was true.

They also said I needed some sunlight and exercise.

Today seems like a good day; the sun is shining, the kids are happy, the birds and chirping, the wind is breezy...

I strolled around the park with my hands in my pocket and looked at my surroundings.

It's been a long time since I came here by myself. Usually I come here with the boys, a friend, my family, or her. But she is no longer here.

As I continued to walk further into the park, I found a couple who sat inches away from each other on a bench. The guy tried to wrap his arms around the girl but she pushed him away.

It's like she's somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside her.

She turned her head and glared at him and I nearly yelled 'holy shit', but I covered my mouth and hid behind a tree.

She's here.