2.2 - Daddy Issues

"Skye," I called through the bathroom door, "where are we going?"

"I can't tell youuuu," she sing-songed back to me.

"If you don't tell me I'm coming in."

"Ew!" Skye shrieked, "stop being a pervert and be patient."

"Fine, if you insist." I teased back to her, still from outside the door. "So does that mean I can't shower with you?"

"Of course not, dummy," she retorted, "that's illegal."

"Actually in New York the age of consent—"

"Not. Happening."

"I know, I was just teasing you."

"By being dumb?"

"It seems to work well."

"Whatever you say, Jax."

A few short minutes passed after our bickering when the shower faucet turned off.  She stepped out soon after in a small towel that barely managed to cover her curvy, strong figure.

"Ah hell," she disappointingly said, "I don't have any other clothes. Can I borrow some of yours, Jax?"

Wait, what? My clothes? "Um sure. They're all men's clothes and probably six sizes too big for you."

"That's fine. You wouldn't want me to go naked, right?" I grinned at her. "I meant, you wouldn't want me to go naked. Understand?"

"Not really."

"I figured."

"Love you, too," I said blowing a kiss to her as she walked into my room with only her bra in her hand and a towel around her chest to upper thighs.

As she walked out, one of my two hoodies on her and some baggy sweats to go with it, she tossed me some clothes she must have picked from my small wardrobe.

"You'd look nice in these, try 'em on."

"Skye, I'd look nice with no clothes on," I mocked.

"Though I don't doubt that for a second, the public might."

"Did you just tell me I look hot?"

"Huh," she scoffed, "I'm sure you could have figured it out on your own, Mr. 600-I.Q."

"I feel like I should thank you but then again you did just manage to call me smart and dumb at the same time."

"That's my specialty. Anyway, go change; we want to get there as soon as possible so I need you to be done in about ten seconds."

"No can do," I teased, "that would be impossible to—"

"Eight. Seven. Six..." her voice trailed off as I sprinted into my room.

She picked out a red hoodie and similar sweats to hers—albeit the right size. After I was changed, I walked out of the room to meet Skye ready to leave at the door getting her shoes on. Her (my) hoodie was blue and thick, which dwarfed her by several inches, paws not being seen out of the bottoms of the furred sleeves. She was absolutely adorable looking like this with her messy hair, and pulled it off so well, too.

"You can stop staring now, ya know," She snapper her fingers twice looking at me with an unapproving gaze. [I checked, they are considered fingers.]

"I can't, actually, you're just so beautiful." I fawned at her, innocently blinking my eyes.

"I know that already, Jax. Anyway, I'm gonna have to grab my charger and tell my dad if he's home that we're heading out."