EPILOG

WARNING! NOTHING HAPPENS. PHAHA I'M JOKING.

The first year went by faster than Zach and Nathan wanted it to. But when they thought about it harder, it was better for them after all. They had no more school and Nathan was able to travel by Zach's side while he was having his summer swimming competitions and it seemed like he was his good luck charm. Zach was doing better than ever, some might say that the agreement that he had with Nathan did its job. Since every time Zach would win Nathan would let him do whatever his heart desired to him. Which led to Zach's teammates complaining due to noise or Nathan just simply not being able to talk for a week, because Zach took out his frustration on or better put in Nathan's throat. They went pretty far with their sexual acts but never all the way. They simply didn't have the time and the guts to get to it. And more simply put they were quite content and didn't really feel the need to do it. They were happy with the stage they were it right now. At the ending part of the summer holidays, they felt like they were in their personal heaven, everything was right and all around them were butterflies and flowers. It didn't matter that it wasn't spring at that time. To them it sure as hell felt like one.

The summer was soon over which meant that the school started with full force. They were both very busy, Nathan with his guitar lessons and Zach with his swimming practice. The coach was very impressed with him and wanted to push him harder because of that. But no matter the busyness or the occupation they still managed to find some time to cuddle or watch a movie together. At least what they did was sleep in the same beds. At the start of the year, they pushed their beds together so that they had a double bed and now they are sleeping on it all bunched up and tucked away together.

The news about the gay couple was in generally took nicely. A lot of it was Ines' credit. She spread positivity in the classes and stuff like that. But even with all that, some people didn't like the thought of them being together, but neither of them really cared. They were happy together and that was all that really mattered. They didn't care that once a day someone would call them fags. The first time Nathan heard it he snapped and said that he doesn't smoke and left the bully dumbfounded. But as the time went on Nathan became insensitive and so did Zach. Now when someone calls them gay they just laugh and kiss in front of them. After the summer it was all better, not a lot of people really cared. A lot of new rumors became more relevant. A lot of people in their place wouldn't be so strong, but Nathan and Zach were going stronger than ever, the weaknesses that some people thought they had, became their strengths. 

The cutest moment Nathan and Zach shared was most certainly from the Halloween party they attended. They were dressed as Rose and Jack from the Titanic. Nathan being the Rose, since he lost the rock, paper scissors. They went to the party like that, most certainly stealing the spotlight. They got pretty drunk and danced like crazy.  In the middle of the night, Zach lifted Nathan against the wall. And they made out right there in the middle of the party for everyone to see. After the heated session, they stormed back to their room and Zach gave Nathan a blowjob. Which was kind of surprising since Zach only gave three blowjobs to Nathan.

After the wild year the winter holidays were just around the corner and Zach and Nathan decided that they would go to Nathan's and also invite Zach's sister and mother. They were both planning each other's Christmas gifts and surprises. They were both so busy that it kind of surprised them both when Christmas came and they were both meeting each other's family.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT MORE OF THIS SHIT.

LOVE, XX A

Thanks for the vote🤗