Chapter II

If you don't know what is up with the songs at that top. If you like listening to songs while reading you can listen to those that I picked out.
ZaynIsGolden just for you

"Wake up school starts in 10 minutes, get dressed."
That was Zach's voice that woke Nathan up. Nathan wasn't used to getting dressed soo fast so he panicked. Zach saw that and threw him his ripped jeans and a pink hoody that he thought it was Nathan's.

"There you go, you are like a big baby that I have to take care of."

"Hey, I'm not. I'm just not used to getting dressed in 5 minutes."
He got dressed and styled his hair. The thing with his hair was, that when he had a surgery they shaved it off so now it was slowly growing back.

"Zach I don't know which classes I'm in. And I don't know the school grounds at all."

"Don't worry you are in the same classes as me. So just follow me around."
Nathan was kind of relieved, he liked this Zach guy he felt at ease next to him.

"Can I sit next to you, please."
Zach just chuckled and told him yes. Jacob was already gone because he had a morning practice so he would probably come later in the morning.

"Is Jacob in the same class as we are?"

"No none of them actually. He is more of an art guy, I know it's surprising since he's into sports but he has geography and art and literature and music on his schedule.

"Oh, okay."
Nathan knew that he should be sad, but something inside him told him that it was better this way and he was actually happy that it was just them.

They were moving towards their first class and a couple of guys from the fourth years said hi to Zach, they also asked who Nathan was and Zach introduced them. Nathan was so glad that Zach saw how awkward he got around people and helped him out. He wasn't always like that, he used to be a people pleaser, outgoing but after the summer his life didn't go as it used to.

"Nath, is it ok if I call you that?"

"Sure, I don't mind it."

"We have math, two hours of sport, English, history, and science. Those are our first semester classes."

"Oh, okay."
Zach swung his arm around Nathan's shoulders and guided him to their first class. They sat together at the back. Some people were watching them, well mostly Nathan because he was new.

"They are staring at us."

"Let them, they are all idiots anyway. I don't really hang out with them as you can see."
Nathan could definitely see that since all the students sat in the front and Zach sat alone in the back.

The bell rang and Mr. Something that Nathan didn't remember called everybody's names and called Nathan in front of the class so that he introduced himself. He already didn't like the professor. And Zach was just watching him struggle and smirking the whole time. What an arse.

"Why were you laughing at me?"

"I wasn't."
Nathan didn't mention it again and Zach didn't exactly want to tell him that he thought that he looked kinda cute when he blushed that hard. But he wasn't gay or anything. And that he glared at all the girls that looked at Nathan with those hungry eyes. Those bitches.

The rest of the day went on pretty smoothly. For sport, they had to run laps, but Nathan hasn't gotten his uniform so he just sat on the bench and watched Zach do push-ups.

They had a little break in-between the two classes of PE. And Zach came grinning like an idiot and walking towards Nathan.

"What is the long face for?"

"Oh just thinking how I'll probably never be able to run without feeling pain in my leg. But that doesn't matter. Where are the girls at?"

"Oh, do you have anyone specific in mind?"
Zach couldn't help himself but to these the poor boy.

"Lord no, just you know all the boys are here and I was just wondering if girls have any other classes."
Zach's face scrunched up.

"No, they are just in another gym probably."

"Cool. Amm... By the way, I think your coach is going to flip her shit if you don't go back."
Zach just gave him a small smile and ran towards the small woman.

After that, they had English and then history. Both of them went by pretty fast and without anything interesting. But science was so boring that both of them almost fell asleep.

When the classes ended, they went back to their dorm, Zach went to the swimming practice. And Jacob was with his girlfriend so Nathan was alone.

After all the drama in his life, he needed to be alone and just think for a while.

He did his homework first, after that, he took his guitar and played some tunes.

Zach came back from his practice and found him sleeping in his bed so he just took the guitar from his hands and let him sleep.

Would appreciate if you would comment and vote.

Love xx, A