Chapter XVI

So this story is doing some shit that I can't explain. Like why am I getting so many reads all of a sudden? I mean I love it but. Why? Like I don't think it's good. My style has changed and IDK.

It has been a couple of months since the last party Zach attended so he needed to go to the next one.

"Please go with me. Pretty please, it's going to be fun."

"Yeah, you said that last time too. Do you remember me carrying you to our room?"

"C'mon this one is different. It is going to be held in the shared room so there will be more space so we can dance."

"I hate dancing."

"C'mon I know you don't. I would like to see you wiggle that ass of yours."

Nathan blushed and hid his face in his hands.

"Stop you are making me fucking blush."

"That's the point baby. C'mon lets go."

Nathan finally gave in and they went on a search for the party.
It was easy to find, the music was so loud, you could hear it miles away.

"Do you want something to drink, baby?"

"Oh no, I'm going with you. You are not leaving me alone. And yes I want a fucking drink."

"Vodka?"

"Do you want me to die? Mix it."

"Oh, ok. Let me see if they have anything I can mix it with."

Nathan hummed in response and sat down on the counter. These legs were swishing back and forth as he watched Zach look through the fridge.

"Is red bull ok?"

"Yes, but you do realize we are not going to sleep today, right?"

"Why?"
Zach really looked like he didn't have a clue and Nathan thought he looked adorable.

"Well, you are mixing vodka and red bull. Hello. Have you never drank them together?"

"No."

Nathan just shook his head and watched Zach pour some of the liquid into the two cups.

"There you go, princess."

Nathan blushed it was at the nickname. He hasn't heard it in a while.

"Thank you."
Nathan took a sip and almost choked when Zach stood between his legs and pressed himself to Nathan.

"Can I help you?"
Nathan asked.

"Mmm, we'll see."

Nathan hugged him and Zach buried his face in his neck. They stayed like that for a while not caring if anyone saw.

They drank a bit more and more they drank closer and more touchy they got.

All of a sudden Zach started kissing up Nathan's neck. They were both pretty fuzzy by now so Nathan just extended his neck and gave Zach more room.

"Fuck you are pretty, princess."

Nathan mewled at that and hugged Zach tighter.

Zach sucked on a particular spot on Nathan's neck that made him moan and Zach's expression changed.

"C'mon princess let's dance, otherwise, I will take you here and now."

Nathan obeyed and let himself be pulled towards the mass of sweaty bodies.

The dance floor was filled with drunk people grinding on each other and Nathan felt the urge to do the same to Zach. So he turned around and pressed his back to Zach's front.

"What are you doing, princess?"

"I wanna dance."

Zach chuckled and put his hands on his hips to grinds against Nathan's bum.

"Do you think anyone cares about as dancing like a madman?"

"I don't know, princess. All I know is that your bum is great."

Nathan laughed and ground harder on Zach. They danced for a while, swaying around and feeling each other.

"I want another drink. Can we go make it?"

"Sure, princess let's go make it."

Nathan led Zach to the fridge and he poured himself another drink from which he took a sip and passed it to Zach. He happily took the drink and drank it all. Zach lifted Nathan up and put him on the counter. He kissed and nibbled at his defined jaw. Nathan was letting out little noises of pleasure as Zach proceeded to move his mouth towards his.

And then he kissed him. The little innocent kiss quickly turned into a hot make-out session as Nathan tugged at Zach's hair.

They didn't care about anything, they had enough buzz in them to not care, but they were not that drunk to not know where their room was. They stumbled into the room and both fell on Zach's bed to sleep.

Also, can someone explain the difference between one day ago and yesterday:
what's up Wattpad haha

Also, can someone explain the difference between one day ago and yesterday: what's up Wattpad haha

Love xx, A

Thanks for the vote🤗