Chapter XX

This the final chapter OMG. It was worth a wait I promise you guys. So you must be asking yourselves why I waited this long to update, it is because my classmates, well one of them went to the other school and now the one that left came for a visit and I had to be sure that the still like each other.

Nathan had enough, Zach was not giving him what he wanted. Yeah sure they were screwing around and being all lovey-dovey with each other, but they didn't have a label. Not even a god damn title. It pained Nathan to know that Zach was not really his. He could walk out the door to some other bird, and he couldn't do anything because they didn't have a title to their relationship.

Zach came in the room, catching Nathan alone on his bed with his thoughts. He got the idea of hugging him from behind as he saw in some cheezy romantic comedy.

And he almost did, but Nathan pushed him away. The look of betrail flashed in front of Zach's eyes. And Nathan looked like he wanted to say something, but couldn't because he choked on his own tears. All the anger that might have sparked inside Zach was all gone with just one look at Nathan. The scene in front of him was rather heartbreaking. Nathan was sitting on his knees, body crunched up and his hands twisting his hair. Zach didn't know what to do. Who caused this? Or even more important what caused this? He just stood there petrified and glued to his spot. When he finally realized what was going on he rushed to Natha and hugged him, stopping him from hurting his face furthermore.

"Who hurt you?" That is all the Zach was capable of saying at the moment.

"IT'S NOT ABOUT WHO FUCKING HURT ME, BUT WHAT IS GOING ON THAT IS HURTING ME, YOU PIECE OF SHIT."

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO?"

"SPILL THE FUCKING BEANS, WHO ARE YOU FUCKING?" 

Nathan was not himself, he was usually calm and happy, but now he was hysterical and screaming like they were deskinning him. 

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD ARE YOU SAYING. I AM NOT SEEING ANYBODY."

"OH REALLY, WHO COME THAT WE NEVER KISS OR HUG IN PUBLIC THEN? WHAT ARE YOU ASHAMED OF ME? OR MAYBE YOURSELF?"

"I'M NOT ASHAMED. I JUST THOUGHT THAT YOU DIDN'T WANT TO COME OUT."

"Really?"

Nathan's voice got really small and he stopped struggling against me. 

"Yeah, I've been waiting for you to say that you are ready. Do you want to come out now? We can post a picture like those cheesy couples."

"You are an arse. Do you know that?"

"So do you want to post it, or not?"

"You know what? Fuck it, let's do it."

And so they did. Zach held up the phone and kissed Nathan on the mouth, they intended it to be just a quick little peck on the lips. But the plan was changed as soon as Nathan licked Zach's bottom lip. They had to break up the kiss, or the Instagram story would be basically porn.

Zach stopped filming and pressed add to your story. Then he threw away the phone and pushed Nathan towards the wall.

"So now that we don't have to hide anymore, do you want to have really loud make-out sessions and cheezy feeding each other at lunch thing?"

Zach teased as always with that cheeky grin on his face.

"First I do, but second, I don't have really the need to do that."

"You are such an idiot, my Nathan."

"Say it again!"

"My Nathan."

They both smiled all dimples and kissed like that. The kiss was no good as they were mostly just pressing their smiled together but they were happy.

"Oh and Zach, don't forget."

"What?"
Zach said rather confused.

"No homo."

.
.
.

Fin