Chapter IV

Does anybody actually listen to music while reading? I find it hard because I can't concentrate. Anyways enjoy.

Nathan got used to the timetable that they had. On Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays Zach had afternoon practice and got to the dorm late. On Fridays, he had morning practice and on Wednesdays, he had like late practice and came in the room at midnight. But when it comes to Jacob you never know where he is. He is never in the room. He either hangs out with his older brother and his friends, he has practice or he's screwing his girlfriend.

But today was Friday and Zach was invited to a random party. He said that he doesn't really want to go, but has to go to this one because he skipped already five of them and he needs to keep up his image. He was obviously joking but Nathan that there was a little bit of truth in those words.

Zach also didn't want to leave Nathan all alone.

"I could go with you if you want I mean."

"Are you really in the mood?"

"I mean, I guess."

"But you are not going dressed like that if you want to pull some birds you can look like that."

"But what if I don't want to."
Nathan couldn't believe his words.

"You're still going to look good. So a white shirt and black ripped jeans. It's quite cold so definitely a jacked."
Zach was humming to himself and throwing the clothes on his bed. It was quite amusing for Nathan.

In thirty minutes they were both ready and almost out of the door. The party was held in room 666 where the forth years live.

"If you want to go just tell me and we will go. Also don't drink anything that they give you, because they mix a lot of molly in it."
Nathan just nodded and didn't even want to ask how he knows that.

The music was already heard and they were in the room 400. Nathan was kind of scared because this was his first party after the one where he had the accident. But he pushed the thoughts away.

They came to the party and Nathan was just kind of following Zach around like a lost puppy. Zach poured himself a shot straight from a freshly opened bottle of vodka. He looked at Nathan and gave him his shot then proceeded to pour another one.

"This one doesn't have X in it. Don't worry."

"Can we just like sit around, I don't want to dance or play stupid games, please."
Nathan was really traumatised and Zach saw that so he took him to the sofa and sat next to him. He put his hand over his shoulders and stroked his bicep up and down, he wanted his to calm down but at the same time, he wanted to feel his muscles. Nathan found it pleasant so he didn't object. They just sat there till someone announced that they will play seven minutes in heaven. They didn't want to move so they just went on with it. First were two girls who went in the closet. One had brown hair and the other one had curly blond hair. There looked like cheap girls who did everything for attention.

Before they went in they were both sitting on one guy with big muscles and a red shirt. They looked like they were going to have a threesome any time soon. So when the door opened Nathan wasn't surprised at all to see them making out. Then they went with the guy and the game continued.

Zach was the next one to spin the bottle and could you not, it landed on Nathan.

"Oh c'mon I wanted to go in with a hot chick."
Zach complained and Nathan just stood up and went it.

The closet was small especially if there are two guys in it. At first, it was awkward but then they just talked.

"Are you scared?"
Nathan saw that Zach was shivering.

"I'm kind of claustrophobic."

"Why didn't you tell me? Omg, are you all right? Do we go to the room afterwards?"

"That will be nice because ai feel like puking."

Nathan gave him a hug and the door started to open so he let him go and took his hand. Then dragged him towards the room. He didn't care if people were watching them weirdly all he cared about was Zach. His mind was screaming for him to take care of the taller one.

He basically carried him downstairs.

"Okay buddy, we are down. Do you want a glass of water, anything?"
Zach just shook his head and laid on the bed.

"You can sleep in those clothes they are dirty and your butt is going to cook in those pants."

"Then help me."
Zach didn't want that to come off so sexual, he just wanted to get out of his clothes but he was shaking and trembling.

Nathan didn't know what to do. Was it okay for him to undress his best friend? Well, only friend. He swallowed thick and kneeled in front of the bed. He took Zach's shirt off first then his belt and trousers. He laid him down and went to the toilet to do the same himself. When he came back he found him already sleeping so he jumped into his bed and drifted off.

IDK what this is.
Love xx, A

Thanks for the vote🤗