Chapter Twenty-Eight

Start from the beginning

"Oh my God. Oh...my god, Colby, this is insane."I said, looking up at him. Noticing his face... he had a black eye and his lip was busted pretty bad "What happened?"I asked, scooting my chair closer and placing one hand on my cheek "Oh it's nothing, guards just got a little excited I guess"he responded, trying to make me laugh but it was unsuccessful. I grabbed his hand and flipped it over to show that his knuckles were bruised and cut up, drips of dry blood covered them "What the hell did you do to yourself?"I asked him angrily, he stared down at his hand and swallowed "I walked in on something I wasn't supposed to see and did something that you told me not to do."

"Colby who did you kill?"I asked him in complete seriousness, he smirked gently and shook his head "I wanted to kill him but I knew you'd be mad if I did."

~~Flashback~~

Colbys P.O.V

It was starting to get dark and the entire hospital was going into lockdown like every night, I walked through the halls leading up to my room, although I couldn't help but overhear the noises coming from Bobbys room...

It sounded as if things were being thrown and slammed against walls.. I let my curiosity get the best of me and I opened the door, making sure nobody was in the hallway before I did..

When I peeked inside I saw Bobby making out with one of the new nurses that had started working here just a few days ago... he caught sight of me and threw this girl down on the floor.

"Hey! You startled me."he chuckled maniacally, like he was glad I just walked in on him.

"You'll have to excuse Amy, she just gets the job done."he spoke, nudging this nurse with his foot so she would get up, she sighed and ran past me, zipping up her uniform as she did.

I stared at him in utter shock "dude this isn't a good idea, I know we aren't cool anymore but I still don't like the whole nurse thing."I said, shoving my hands in my front pockets.

"She's a nineteen year old student, I think I'll keep her, she's a good fuck but by no means is she Josie."he said, shooting me his evil Sadistical smile. "Shut the hell up."I mumbled.

He reached behind me and closed the door, staring me dead in the eyes "come on give a guy a break. It's like every crazy guys dream to have that tiny little girl pinned down, begging for them to take away that precious innocence"he whispered, everytime I encounter this dude he finds something else to say about his fetish that is so disgusting and immoral that I want to throw up. "You know. You're right when you say I like to get under your skin. I always have... That's why I screwed Josie just to see if she would scream my name instead of yours."

"What the hell are you talking about, you perverted freak!"

"By the way she is such a nice kisser, that mouth must have a lot of practice if you know what I'm saying "he said and winked.

I gulped and looked away, reaching for the door "I knew you would hit me. She really got to you. You won't hit me because she said not to, that's really because she doesn't want to see you hurt the man who made her scream so loud the alarm went off while you were in solitary..."he added, trying to make me snap, he knew exactly how to get to me and he wasn't going to let up until he got my reaction.

"Maybe I wasn't describing it well enough... You of all people should know how euphoric it is to be hovering over such a beautiful creature. For all we know, I could be the father of that child."he said. I clenched my fist tightly and stared at the floor to clear his words from my head. "She isn't pregnant, you never did that.. You're so delusional. You can't stand the fact that I'm finally happy-- the fact that you no longer have your sociopathic buddy to hang out with.  You aren't in love with Josie. You hate her guts because she makes me think straight and she keeps me in line."I snapped, looking up to meet his intense glare.

He frowned and snickered at me "You have it all figured out don't you? I have to admit it isn't much fun playing this game anymore. You're right, I fucking hate her. Not because she stole you away but because nobody can see how psycho that bitch is! You tried to murder your ex and your step dad but she still wanted to be with you, we aren't near as crazy as she is. I guess she likes being beaten behind closed doors!" He shouted. I can deal with him hating her and I can deal with him calling her psycho but I will never let anyone accuse me of abusing her. I finally snapped and punched him in the nose, I watched as he flew backwards and blood poured down his chin and neck "I made that mistake once, do you really think I'm stupid enough to make it again?"I mumbled, grabbing him by his shirt and lifting him off the ground like a rag doll.

"You should love Josie, if it weren't for her you would be dead right now"I told him, the genuine fear in his eyes is something I have never seen from him, he is a true sociopath after all.

He looked at the wall and tears brimmed his eyes "I'm sorry... I'm sorry, okay? Please let me down. I'll leave you and Josie alone."he spoke, his voice was shaky and cracked half way through his plea. I sighed and dropped him, he hit the floor hard and stared up at me "No use in apologizing now, damage is done. If they catch me I'm gonna be put in Danger."I told him, reminding him that this was technically the final straw before they out me in the Danger Ward.

When I heard guards bust through the door I simply put my hands up and stared down at Bobby, it wasn't enough that he gave up and basically begged me not to hurt him, I wanted to see him dead after the hell he put Josie and I through.

The guards slammed me against the wall and put my hands behind my back, I felt the tazer gun against the back of my head just incase I tried to pull anything while they cuffed me and brought me into the good old interrogation room...

__________________________________________

Hey guys it's D! I have a question, what do you guys think about a sequel? (Even though i said I wouldn't do one for this book) but I won't tell you any details about the sequel until this one is completed.

Comment "Josie" if you want a sequel

Comment "Colby" if you don't want a sequel.

By the way I will be pretty active on Twitter in terms of updating my books and even...dun dun dun... hints to the sequel (If you guys decide you want one). Follow me there @/Dehlilaofficial or on Instagram @/Dehlilaofficial .