Chapter fifteen

~ one week later ~

Josie's P.O.V

I sat on the sofa in the Activity ward next to Colby, I was finally released back to the teen ward a few days ago due to not recovering fast enough from the shocks.

Colbys held my hand tightly as we watched Tv together like every day.

Belle and Ollie were working on a puzzle that one of the interns brought in for them today while the newest addition to our little family played ping pong by himself, his name is Pat and he is around 12 but we aren't for sure because he doesn't speak.

Colby and I were watching the news because listening to a preacher talk about sins gets kinda old after a while.

I learned pretty quickly after i got back that everyone knew about the whole Carp thing, so far everyone was gracious enough to not mention it or even say anything. I just wanted to forget about it.

"Do you want to stay in my room tonight?"Colby asked me quietly, I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder.
I sighed heavily and felt Colby squeeze my hand "What is it?"

"Will you be my girlfriend now?"

I looked up to meet his gaze, "Yeah."

He smiled widely and hooked his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him.

When I looked back at the screen i noticed the story that they were reporting on.

"Colby, look they saved that guy from--

I didn't have time to finish my sentence  before Colby grabbed my chin and tilted my head towards his and kissed me... Holy shit I felt that electricity all the way to my toes.

When he pulled away I just stared at him in shock.

"Sorry I just... it was stupid..."

"No...uh. it was good."

Colby Snickered with a smirk planted on his face "that was your first real kiss wasn't it?"he asked, my jaw dropped "How can you tell?" I asked

"I'm Colby Brock. I know a Virgin when I see one."

I slapped his shoulder "that's disgusting, get your head out of your ass"I said

He just laughed and shook his head. We've had a rough week so it's nice to have lighthearted moments like these to keep us in an okay mood.

**

That night when we got to his room it was alot happier than last time.

I was sitting on his bed eating a twizzler that we stole from the front office and he was sitting on the floor eating some life savers

"So have you like never had a boyfriend before?"

I shook my head "I had one when I was in fifth grade but he traded me for a toy car"I replied, seeing him have to cover his mouth to stop from laughing so hard.

"How about you?"I asked him "who was your first girlfriend?"

"Serena, she cheated on me with my mom's secret lover"

I stared at him for a minute to process what he said "your girlfriend cheated on you with the guy your mom was cheating on your dad with? Holy shit"I said.

He nodded and shrugged "Yeah I caught them mid doggy style in my bathroom. That's when I had my worst outburst and they put me in here."

"How did you get put in here?"he asked me.

I chewed on my lip a moment as I thought about the correct way to word my 'life story'

"Well. I was born in the back of a pickup truck, I was beaten by my mom until I started school where I was then beaten by my dad until one day I hit him back...he almost killed me... then my mom put me in here to keep him from going to jail because I was going to tell the police"I explained in a very non-chalant tone of voice.

Colby was silent for probably a full minute just staring at me with a horrified look on his face.

"I know what you're thinking about right now."I said with a grin on my face.

"You're thinking 'I'll kill him, Josie' "I said, trying to speak in my best Colby voice

He moved to sit next to me " I may sound crazy but I would kill someone for you and you know it"he said softly, he shifted to sit behind me with his arms draped around me.

"I know. It scares me because if you kill someone I wont be able to see you anymore."I told him, he held my hands in his protectivly.

He nodded and kissed the top of my head "I wont leave you, babe. I'm committed now, remember?"

I laughed and looked back to see his face "you've been committed since day one."I said in a joking tone even though it was true.

He kissed me again, this time it was different. This kiss had more depth and electricity to it, like fireworks going off in my body until he pulled away suddenly.

"Why are you moving your toes?"

"What?"

"When I kiss you, you wiggle your toes. Am I that good?"he asked, biting his lip

"You are full of yourself, just kiss me again"

He shook his head turned me to face him "not until you tell me I'm a damn good kisser"

"You cant make me say that"

"Then I'm not kissing you again"he crossed his arms and faced the wall dramatically.

I groaned and gave in "You are a damn good kisser" I mumbled.

"Oh I'm sorry who are you talking about?"

I glared at him and flipped him off "Colby Brock, You are a damn good kisser"I said, he grinned widely and placed his hands on my waist.

"Well you need some practice so come here.."

_______________________________________________

*leaves everyone frustrated*

I WANTED TO WRITE A CUTE CHAPTER AFTER ALL THAT SHIT WENT DOWN SO EXCUSE ME!

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and make sure to comment what you think is gonna happen next because i love reading your conspiracies.

I love you guys so much ~D