Chapter Two

Josie's P.O.V

When I woke up most of the drugs had worn off and i just felt like pure shit, I sat up in the bed slowly and looked around the room, The desk didn't have any drawers on it, there was a couple pieces of paper but no pens or pencils, The window was bolted shut and had the metal bars on it so we couldn't kill ourselves I'm assuming, the walls were blank and the floor was carpet. I got up and looked at the desk to see a paper with printed words on it, they were rules.

1. No Girls in the boys ward, no Boys in the Girls ward.

2. No shorts or Tank tops allowed outside of your ward.

4. No bathing unless supervised by a Nurse.

5. Must stay with your assigned Buddy when outside of the Facility.

6. Use phone in your room if you need to reach the staff.

7. Feminine 'issues' are to be brought up with the head nurse of Girls Ward.

8. Wake up time is 7:30am, Lunch is 12:45, Dinner is 6:30pm, Lights out by 11:00.

When I finished reading them there was a knock on my door, then it was opened and a nurse stepped in "Just doing checks, It's 8 o'clock Jocelyn"She said and wrote something on her clipboard, I nodded and walked out after her. I was wearing some yoga pants, black socks, and a gray hoodie so I figured I looked good enough for a Crazy House as my Mom used to call it.

I walked around the Girls Ward just to explore, every door was open and there were three or four nurses sitting in chairs as Monitors, They were knitting, Reading, Writing, and One nurse was looking around with an aggressive look on her face, She noticed me and stood up "What are you doing?"She asked me, I shrugged "You tell me"I told her with an expressionless face, She was clearly taken aback by my response but instead of maybe going back and sitting down she grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to the front desk with the head nurses "This little girl was taking back to me, Ms. Kitching"The lady said without letting go of my hair.

The lady she was talking to or 'Ms.Kitching' Looked at me and then back at the other lady "Mrs. Banks, let go of her now or I will have you fired for harassing the patients"She said and Mrs.Banks let go of my hair, probably leaving some of my hair in her hand that she yanked out of my head while dragging me.

"Ms. McClain you can sit up here temporarily and then I will have one of the nurses give you a tour"ms. Kitching told me, pointing to a chair next to hers that I could sit in, I sat down in it and she handed me a bunch of files labeled A-G "Organize those in that file cabinet please"SHe told me and I nodded, Opening up the first cabinet to begin.

I was done within 10 minutes, I just sat and waited for the nurse to take me on a tour, That's when a male nurse walked over and snapped his fingers, making me look up at him "I'm John, I'm taking you on a tour of the building"He told me and I stood up, walking over to him. He started to walk down the hall and point out random stuff, he showed me the washrooms, the cafeteria, the phone booths, the computer room, and the lost and found.

" Now let's go to the boys ward just because this tour keeps me on the clock"he said and I smiled slightly, laughing internally at the way he said it, like he just wants to go home but he wants to get paid too.

We walked through the halls and all the doors were open except one "Who's room is this?" I asked him, trailing my fingers across the number '481' on the door "uh that's Colby's room.. He doesn't like visitors" he said and I smirked, looking around "I wanna say hi" I said and reached for the door handle but John grabbed my hand before I could open the door "That's not good idea-" John started but was cut off by the door opening and Colby standing in the doorway staring at him "I was sleeping, asshole" he said angrily, John nodded in fear "Come on, let's finish the tour already" he told me but Colby's eyes met mine "You aren't supposed to be in this Ward... Its not safe" He said to me with a sly smirk planted on his lips "I don't take orders from little boys" I whispered before John grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the hallway into the main room "Tour is over, I can't have someone die on my watch" he said and took me back to the main room. He wrote something on his clipboard and left the room, going into the room marked 'staff only'.

**

Colby's P.O.V

Looking into her eyes was like being frozen in time, her gray eyes pierced through me in a way no pair of eyes has done before, she wasn't scared of me at all, I could usually feel when people were scared but not her... She doesn't react like others do, it was honestly kind of hot the way she was challenging me, I had to talk to her again...

I walked out of my room and into the main room hoping she hadn't gone back to her room, luckily she was sitting on the floor next to the couch, tracing the patterns on the tiles, I sat infront of her and watched her, when she noticed me, she looked up and stared at me with those piercing eyes again "I'm Colby" I said and she smiled "I'm Josie" she replied, I could feel her study my features silently "You're the dangerous guy" she said after awhile and I shrugged "I have anger issues sometimes" I said and she nodded "Whatever you say, Psycho" she joked.

_____________________________

Wooooot woooot who ships #Cosie !
How do you like the book so far??
Make sure you Like, Comment, and add to your library so you won't miss a chapter!!~D