Chapter Fourteen

Colby's P.O.V

I walked straight into Carps office, i didn't knock and i didnt give a shit whether he was seeing a patient or not..which he wasn't.

"Oh...hello mr. Brock. Do we have an appointment today?"he asked

"Why is everyone saying that you are sleeping with my girlfriend?"i asked him bluntly, i know she isnt technically my girlfriend but im sure that by now we can all get past that.

The look on his faced changed to one of fear, like he was suddenly scared of me.. that basically answered my question.

"Uh- Colby...before you have an outburst i want you to understand that she threw herself at me and i as a proffesional denied her offer."he said. He never has been good at Lying.

I closed the door to his office and locked it "I want you to tell everything that happened between you two. Dont try lying again"

The fear in his eyes only fueled my anger and resentment..he opened his mouth to speak a few times before finally thinking through the proper way to word things.

"She didnt want you to be sent into Danger Ward so i made a deal with her... "

"Whats was the deal?"

"Mr. Brock you have to see my side of things--"

"Cut the shit, Albert, tell me what the deal was"

He sighed deeply and looked down, sliding her file towards me along with a secondary folder.

"The other folder is a personal one about her that I made for myself"he said shamefully, i never knew that he was so terrified of me thathe would give up information like this without a second thought, just in hopes that i wouldnt kill him.

I opened up the second file and immediately had to look away.

I closed it and placed it back on the table before grabbing him by the collar and pushing him up against the wall, breaking the framed degree behind him.

"You have five seconds to explain why you thought it was okay to sexually assault a 16 year old girl like that"

I didnt even give him any time to respond before i started punching him in the stomach.

His glass flew off and broke after i hot him in the face, the entire time he begged me to stop but why? Why does he deserve mercy? Because he didnt actually get to do what he wanted? Or because he has a wife and kids at home?

I kept hitting even after i knew i knocked some teeth out, and after he lost conciousness, i didnt stop hitting him until the security guards broke the door down and tore me off him.

They wanted to throw me in solitary again until they found his 'files' on Josie and decided to let me off with some kind of warning .

That was when everyone in that damn hospital realized that I dont fuck around when it comes to Josie.

I could've done worse to him..I wanted to kill him but i know that Josie would be mad if I did that.

Everything in my life revolves around her one way or another, I'm not sure if its good or bad but i really don't care because she makes me happy and she tries her best to keep me stable which is more than i can say for anyone else.

I didn't want her to be in here... she doesn't need to be in here..

The selfish side of my mind wants her to stay and be with me becaude i have no chance of getting out of this place, its different though because when she turns 18 she can check herself out. I had to sign over my rights when i was 18 because they said i was still too unstable to be out in the general public.

Josies file was still burned into my mind.

Name: Jocelyn Grace McClain
Age: 16
Diagnosis: Depressive episodes, Severe Anxiety, PTSD
Extra: Mentally unstable, generally can't be touched, Problematic.

Of course that information is nothing compared to what was in the 'secret file' that Carp made for only his self to see.

There were security camera photos taped to the inside of the folderof Josie and I, some of just Josie, there were also little side notes like "still a Virgin" and "probably into BDSM" the man is obsessed with her on a sick level.

As i sat on a bench surrounded by patients asking what happened i tried to ignore them and just focus on not getting pissed off again at jist the mere thought of Carp.

I could feel a hand on my shoulder, i looked up to be ms. Kitching standing above me, i glanced infront of me to see Belle.

"Don't worry Colby, I won't tell Josie"she told me, i nodded and pulled her into a hug, she was a little confused at first but eventually just gave in and hugged me back.

"Thanks."i mumbled out to her, she nodded and we pulled away, she smiled at me and skipped back down the hall with the other patients close behind her.

"So how did you find out about it?"

"Rumors spread, how about you?"

"Josie told me a few days ago that its been going on."

Ms. Kitching moved to sit beside me as we talked. I swalliwed the lump in my throat and clasped my hands together, leaning all my weight on my elbows that were on my knees.

"She told you and not me?"i asked

"She didn't want you to handle it. She wanted to keep you here with her"

I nodded, processing everything.

"So um...do you know if he-uh..."

"No...fortunately it never got to that."

Her words calmed me down alot, not as much as Josie does but quite alot none the less "when will she be okay?"

Ms. Kitching sighed and thought for a second "in a day or two she'll be able to come back to this floor."

I nodded and looked her in the eyes "well i have something to tell you about a fellow nurse"

I told her.

I told her about Bree, about how i slept with a nurse on multiple occasions and even told her that i was willing to do anything to keep her away from Josie since Bree tends to get malicious when someone is messing around with one of her boy toys, even if that relationship is in the past.

______________________________________

Heya! Whats up?? Short update for tonight.

What do you guys think?

Dont forget to comment what you think is gonna happen next because i love reading your ideas and conspiracies.

I love you guys ~D