Chapter Four: Are You Crazy?

"Maddie?"

The words come out of my mouth so smoothly even though it's been ages since I've actually used them. I feel my heart beating so fast like I am about to die, my eyes are holding the tears but it is impossible to make it through this.

My sister.

Alive and well in front of my own eyes.

I couldn't believe it.

The girl, or my dead sister or who dissappeared but I suddenly froze and were not able to move my feet.

"Mer?" Diane shakes my shoulders in belief that I will unfreeze.

"I..I.." I try to get out of myself what happened but I don't seem to be able to find any words. To my luck Diane was used to my sometimes crazy states so she did not force me to tell anything.

"Come on, we have to get to the dorm okay? Everything is okay." She calms me and I slowly make my legs move and walk with her upstairs. What the hell was that? It could not be actually Maddie, or could it?

x

The morning after my creepy experience we're sitting in something like an assembly hall. There are tons of studens from different countries and as my eyes are wondering through the crowd my look stops at somebody who I really hope is not who I think it is.

A girl with light brown hair slightly toned by the sun with her typical one and only blue stripe in them. Yes it was her. It was Nadia.

I slowly move my hand to Diane's and squeeze it hard.

"Diane, Diane!" I whisper scream at my best friend who was apparently listening to the blonde lady from yesterday.

"What?" She finally turns to where I'm pointing. "Oh my god...is that.."

"Nadia." I finish her sentence off. "Yes it is."

"What the hell is she doing here?" I run my hand through my hair in desperation. Why me? My history with Nadia was already bad enough and now because of this fucked up programm I had to face her? After all this time? This is getting worse and it's just day two.

X

"You look good." Nadia's head turns to me in disbelief.

"You say that all the time Mery." I stick out my tongue at her.

It's been a month since I have (for the firs actual time since I've realised I am bisexual) had a something like a relationship with Nadia, it was summer and since my sister Maddie and I had nothing to do I took a summer job at coffee shop near our home and that's where we met. She was here with her mother for holiday and I absolutely adored her. She was gay but she did not care that I fancied boys like for example Tom Felton or Ian Somerhalder.

The summer went fast and we spent together every single part of it but then Maddie died and everything screwed up. Then Nadia left and that was pretty much it.

X

"I am NOT ready to face her Diane, I left her and was mean to her and now she hates me." And I don't blame her.

"It wasn't your fault, maybe you need to talk. You could use a relationship." I roll eyes at her because she kept telling me that all I need is someone to date but the truth was that since Nadia there was no one, not even a crush. (Except for the celebrities of course)

"Diane..." I start when we are leaving the hall for the first group activity.

"Yeah?" My friend turns her attention to me while going through some schedule materials.

"Yesterday, when I was you know...weird behaving in front of the dorms..." I seem to not find the right words.

"Yes." She helps me continue.

"I had a feeling that.." I take a deep breath. "That I saw Maddie."

Her look changes into the kind of 'I'm so sorry' one which makes me regret it immediately. She thinks it is some fucking postraumatic shit, but I know what I saw.

"Mer...it's normal."

"Forget it." I quickly reply and pretend to care about the materials we were given when in the rush I crush into someone.

"Ouch." I her from the ground and see a boy, from looks probably from Spain or so getting up from the ground.

"I'm so sorry, I should pay more attention." He gets back up, he is actually handsome.

"Not a problem, I tend to be like that too." I give him a smile since I'm terrible at conversations.

"I'm Mateo. Spain." His hand appears infront of me. It takes me a while before I realize I should squeeze it and than I finally do.

"Meryl. California." This is funny.

"Well, hope to see you around." He adds and leaves.

That was actually nice, I think to myself but my enthusiasm fades away immediately when I realize there is still Nadia that I have to deal with and my dead alive sister or whatever that was. Well, here we go London.

................................................................................................................................................................
Another two people I am adding to the cast:)

Alexis Bledel
As
Nadia

Alexis Bledel As Nadia

Jake T Austin
As
Mateo

X
Another chapter - longer, but I couldn't squeeze it to be shorter :D You can find out more about Meryl and soon about Maddie.

Is Maddie alive or not?