the next morning was all a mess. jera's head hurt so much from all the crying and a smile could not be formed. she turned to her phone as disappointment hit her, woojin would normally send her texts every morning, so that she'll have a great start to her day. however, it wasn't the case for her this morning.

she dragged her feet across the living room and plunged her body onto the sofa. staring at the ceiling, there was a sudden ring of the doorbell. jera forced her lethargic body up and headed towards the door.

there stood woojin. his eyes all moist and looking depressed.

as soon as he appeared infront of jera's eyes. tears rolled down both of their cheeks as jera plopped onto the ground, hugging her legs. the both of them missed each other, further more they know how much hurt the fight yesterday has cause them. woojin picked her up and hugged her tightly in his arms. giving her his broad shoulders to cry on.

woojin held her face and looked into her eyes, "babe i'm sorry, i should have known how much you cared for me and did things that should not have hurt you".

"it's okay, i should have trusted you as well. thank you for being here, i fucking love you"

being away from each other for so long was definitely not easy.

a smile was shown on jera's face, "so how'd you find my address here?"

"i have my ways you know. i was so worried about you and our relationship, i had to just get here to see you"
"aw, cute. how long are you staying here for?"
"i'm leaving tomorrow night dear"

with that everything was settled and they headed out for a date after a long time.

they walked down the streets of london, grabbing onto each other's hand tightly. laughters filled the air, smiling eye to eye. everything was perfect at that moment.

"hey jera!"

jera turned around, curiosity was within her.
her eyes widdened....

im sorry guys ive been away for so long!! having very important exams this year so ive got to stay focus on my studies, but i promise to never leave the book unfinished!!!! please continue to stay and support me!💜 alsoo, thank you so so much for the 1.6k! love you 💕💕