it was guanlin, jera's child friend. the both of them managed to put their clothes on before he swung the door open. "the fuck happened here", he glanced at both jera and woojin as he shifted his gaze to the bed which had crumples and than turned back at the both of them.

Silence filled the room until guanlin questioned, "so, who's this?" "oh, guanlin, this is woojin, woojin, this is guanlin" they both greeted each other when suddenly guanlin had a suspicious look on his face and asked "so.. what were you guys doing?".

both woojin and jera stood rooted to the ground and looked at each other, their hearts raced rapidly. "we were... we were going to study", jera answered and turned to look at woojin. woojin's eyes were wide opened as he said "yup!!". "i don't see any books! so hardworking!", guanlin replied with sarcasm as he walk away, not caring about the both of them.

woojin and jera were still in the room as they sighed, feeling relieve that nothing was revealed. "hey urm, i think i should get going", woojin said as he turned to jera. "yea sure. erm, hold on", jera replied as she walked towards him reaching out for his face. there was a dust on woojin's face and jera wanted to help him out, however their face was so close to one another that they can feel each other's breath hitting against each other.

woojin didn't know what to do but ended up placing his arms around jera's waist. jera shifted her gaze to his eyes as they both stared at each other deeply. suddenly, woojin caressed her face and brought her in as his soft lips touched hers. jera was shocked but kissed him back. it wasn't a short one but a long and passionate one. they both then pulled back and tried to hide their faces.

"meet me tonight. at the cafe opposite your house.", jera nodded as woojin took his belongings and left.

###

quite short but hoPEd u liked ittt, sorry for not posting regularly tho!! but uk do whatchu gotta do vote and share thankuu 💜

by the wayy!! i have another FF on kang daniel too!! its called [distance // kang daniel] go check it out!!:)