she stood there with her eyes widened as she scanned woojin's perfect 6 ab body. woojin did not know what to do as tears rolled down his cheeks. jera couldn't help but sobbed as she gently touched his body.

woojin had scars on his body.

"i'm so sorry but please just please me alone", he pushed her hand away as he turned his back towards her. "i will not leave until you tell me what happened", jera's sobs became heavier as she grabbed woojin's wrist tightly. "PLEASE JUST DO ME A FAVOUR AND LEAVE ME", he yelled at her while he removed jera's grip on his wrist. jera was surprised by his reaction and got worried, "did something happen? is there anything i can to-".

why is she always so caring towards people. han jera please stop making me feel a strange fluttering sensation in my chest. i might have fallen for you already. woojin thought to himself.

he turned around, grabbing jera by the waist as his hands reached for her face. pulling her in closer. jera was crying profusely and hugged woojin back. both of them stared at each other in the eyes as they embraced each other in their arms. woojin slowly leaned into jera's face and kissed her. jera kissed him back as her hands moved to woojin's nape.

woojin carried jera bridal style as they kissed passionately, walking into jera's room. he put her on the bed while jera was still hugging woojin's neck. the both removed themselves from the kiss as woojin whispered into her ear while his breath hit parts of jera's ear, "is it wrong to love you". "not at all", jera whispered back as they took things to the next level.

jera removed her shirt as woojin kissed her her shoulder, unbuckling her bra. jera softly moaned as she felt woojin's breath going down her body. woojin turned her over which ending jera up on top of woojin. jera removed woojin's towel which was wrapped around his waist. as they got into the mood, there came a sudden knock on the door. both of them immediately stood up as they grabbed their clothes, trying to cover themselves.

"jera ah, i'm hereeee", a familiar voice came across as the door flung open

+++

R21 content oops!! do comment and vote, it would mean a lot to me!! thank you:)))💖💖