the school bell rang and school ended. donghyun could not walk home with him as he had a doctor appointment to attend. 

it started to rain heavily while woojin still had quite a distance till he reach home. he covered his head with his bag and rushed off. the rain got heavier and heaver, at this point, woojin had no choice but to look for shelter. he approached a house nearby and knocked on the door.

the door swung open and without looking at who was standing at the door, he immediately greeted and said, " i'm sorry but is it okay if i stay in your house for a while? the rain outside is extremely heavy and i'm all drenched", he looked down at his shoes and clothes at the same time. "oh my sure come on in, i'll see if i can give you some clothes for you to change out into", a familiar voice replied. woojin looked up and realise it was han jera, the same girl she had knocked into earlier. 

both of them saw each other and with a surprise look on their faces, they questioned each other, "it's you!", at the same time. "i didn't know you lived around here haha", woojin politely said as he took out his shoes and entered the house. "yea, what a surprise! you live around this neighbourhood too?", jera asked him as she lifted her eyebrows, still looking surprised. "yep, i guess we are neighbours now keke", he walked around the house and sat down at the dining table. "haha yea cool, oh right i'll go get you some clothes", she went up the stairs rapidly, hoping that woojin does not catch a cold.

woojin grabbed the shirt from her as he thanked her and went up to the toilet to get changed. jera followed him out and waited outside the toilet incase he needed help with anything. "aahh", woojin screamed and when jera heard it, she barged into the toilet incase something happened to woojin. 

"i should have known", jera thought to herself as her innocent eyes witnessed woojin's naked body.

###

oops quite a boring chapter but i promise the next chapter would be much better!! do share and vote thank you!!