jera told woojin everything. the plans made by her parents on sending her overseas. well he's heart sank and all he could think of was how he was going to survive without her beside him. same goes to jera. jera really hated her parents at that time. she was strongly against that idea.

"are you coming back? how long would you be gone for?", woojin bombarded jera with questions. "i don't know babe. i'm really sorry", she looked into his eyes as tears rolled down her cheeks. she couldn't bear to leave him. she place her hands on the side of his head and gently kissed him on the lips.

🧡 🧡 🧡 🧡 🧡 🧡 🧡 🧡 🧡

it was the day. jera had to go. woojin stayed over the day before and had planned to send jera off. it was 5am in the morning and the atmosphere was all moody. jera's parents, both woojin and jera headed to the airport to send her off. it was time for her to go. deep down in both jera's and woojin's heart, they both know how much it was hurting how much they love each other. despite all those hurtful feelings they were feeling, they put on a smile. 

jera hugged her parents and promised to tell them about her well being. whereas, for woojin, the couple had a long ass hug. jera was trying to refrain from crying as she pecked woojin on the lips. she could now imagine how days would be like without woojin. there was not going to be anyone she can cry on and hug physically. they both parted ways as their hearts sank.

after 2 months, the couple were still together and often talked. however, their relationship was not as smooth and peaceful. they had many arguments through the phone. "i hear someone at the back, is that a girl", jera was talking to woojin on the phone when she heard a high pitched laughter. 

"it's just a school mate we were just doing a school project that is due tomorrow"

"but why does she need to be at your place, you guys could have done it at the library or at starbucks"

"what's the problem with discussing it at my place!"

the whole conversation started to heat up as yelled at each other over the phone. subconsciously, tears were rolling down jera's cheeks.

"the problem is your having a girl over at your place and i am uncomfortable with that!"

"what's there to be uncomfortable with when your not here by my side!"

"well that's because I'm your fucking girlfriend! what the fuck!"

jera immediately ended the call as she held her phone close to her heart. she wailed and wailed as she fell onto the ground, falling asleep like that.

STAY || park woojinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara