chapter thirty eight

Here's your bonus chapter, I'm gonna dress up my kid the exact way Luke does with Lily

Make sure to read the new one shot in my one shot book!!

Pls comment through out and vote

-

It was the day or Halloween and Luke had Lily all to himself for the day as Reece was at the shop working. Luke had gotten Lily ready for the day, having a bubble filled bath together where Luke covered Lily in kisses and tickles, then he'd dressed her in some flowery leggings, green shirt and matching flowery headband, he lay her down on the changing table and pulled the headband over her still bald little head, Luke grinned, "don't you look gorgeous." He cooed, poking her little cheek, it made her reach for his hand but instead he scooped her up, "cmon lets go get some Halloween sweeties and your costume, you're gonna make your cousin so jealous."

Lily rested her head against his chest and Luke lay his cheek against her head

Lily rested her head against his chest and Luke lay his cheek against her head. They went downstairs and Luke gave Lily her bottle and lay on the sofa with her, Petunia watching as she sat next to them with her head on Luke's knee.

When Lily finished the bottle, he burped her and lay her down on her plat mat as he got her carrier ready and a bag with extra nappies and bottles, then went and put the pram in the car, Reece hadn't taken the car as Calum had taken him to work instead for him. When Luke put everything in to the car, he picked up Lily and said goodbye to Petunia, he shut the front door behind him, his purse already in the car. With the back door open Luke placed Lily in to her seat and strapped her in, he felt across her tiny socked foot, and wiggled it making Lily gurgle.

Luke closed the door and got in the drivers seat, he glanced at Lily before he started driving to the shops. They arrived at a Tesco, somewhere which he knew had cute little costumers and some sweets. He parked in a child friendly parking spot and got out, he put his purse around his shoulder and opened the back door, Lily looked up at him with her mouth agape making him grin, "you like the car don't you?" He cooed.

Luke got out the pram first, and put Lily in it, strapping her in. He left the baby bag in the car because he didn't think Lily would have a problem in the ten minutes they were in Tesco. He locked the car then and started the walk towards the entrance, people smiled at him and baby Lily, a group of older ladies suddenly crouched form and Luke wanted to roll his eyes because he had stuff to do today, but he gave them smiles at they cooed over his daughter, "how old is she?" One asked.

"She's three weeks tomorrow." Luke said, which felt weird to say, she as already growing so quick. "Her name is Lily."

"That's a lovely name." A lady said, "she's the cutest little thing I've ever seen."

Well, she was right, Luke thought. The ladies soon let him go and he finally got inside the Tesco. He went round to the sweets section and got a big bag of sweets and then a pumpkin shaped bowl. He placed it on top of the pram which had a little bit of storage in it, then heading towards the clothing. He went around the section, finding the Halloween clothes. Luke went through the clothes, and gasped when he found the perfect one—a strawberry costume.