chapter nineteen (+)

I think I wanna do a chapter of like a day in the life of Reece bc this is all from Luke's POV, so like you'd meet all Reece's friends and more of char and Mal!! And I'll even add in you guys as some of his friends. Bc after this chapter their lives get a lot more serious bc Luke finally starts his clothing line

also the 3 one shots I wanna do next are, serial killer Reece, part 2 of Evelyn and Ruke, and then doctor Reece with abused lil Lu

Pls comment through it and vote

-

The next morning Luke woke up with his brain pounding against his skull. He felt Reece's arm thrown over his waist lazily, as he reached for his phone on the bedside table which was plugged in and charging. He pulled out the charger and saw he had a bunch of Luke's on instagram, he groaned when realising he posted something drunk, which wasn't the best of ideas. He swiped on it and was brought to the app, his eyes widening at the photos he'd posted, he was very near naked in his underwear and Reece looked hot holding him, he swiped and saw more photos of their friends and of all the flowers Reece had brought him.

"Wow." Luke said softly, then he felt Reece's hand twitch softly on his back, then the bed shifted. Luke rolled over and watched as Reece woke up slowly. "Hey baby." Luke cooed softly, snuggling in closer and kissing Reece's shoulder. "Good morning."

Reece hummed and kept his eyes closed, pulling Luke closer. "Why wow?" He asked.

Luke showed Reece his phone, "I look fucking hot as fuck."

Reece opened an eye, peering at Luke's phone and humming again, "you do." His hand slipped down and squeezed Luke ass making Luke giggle and roll over him, straddling Reece. Luke still wore his pink gown still so he pulled the end of it over their heads, the sunlight from the room casting a pink glow on them.

Luke leant down and kissed Reece softly, "like our own little slice of heaven."

Reece smiled lazily, holding Luke's hips, "I love you to pieces."

"I love you too." Luke kissed him again, "come on let's get up, I want McDonald's pancakes, pain meds and milkshake. I have to go home soon."

"Fine." Reece sighed out, "but can you ride me first, I'm hard."

Luke glanced down, putting his gown down, and placing his hand over Reece's cock in his boxers. Luke smiled, "I do this?"

"You did, sitting in my lap in this." He grabbed the strap of Luke's bralette and pinged it against his body. "I knew you'd look pretty in this."

Luke undid the button on the boxers and slipped Reece's cock through it, wrapping his hand around the base. "Who helped you pick out my stuff?"

"Matt, he thinks you're cute and said you'd look pretty in it." Reece grinned, "Q helped too, he picked the shoes."

Luke stroked his cock slowly, "that's nice of them, you have some really nice friends."

"I do." Reece smiled, "what you gonna do with Matt's cheque?"

"We really gonna talk money while I touch your dick?"

Reece put his arms behind his head, "yes I am." He smirked, "cmon baby."

Luke reached over to the bedside table and grabbed the lube, "we fucked last night so I think I'll be fine." He said, dribbling the cold lube on Reece's cock. Reece gritted his teeth, making Luke snort, "Sorry."

Luke wiped a little over his entrance before he moved up and slid his panties to the side before he slowly slid down on Reece's cock. He filled him up nice and slow, stretching him open. Reece put one hand on his hip, the other behind his head, "wanna do it yourself?"