Daddy 🤤💍
Hey baby Wyd ?

Baby girl 😏💍
Bout to come over there , You in the house ?

Daddy 🤤💍
Yeah am in here 😉 can't wait to see your sexy ass

Babygirl 😏💍
I just was over there yesterday
😂

Daddy🤤💍
🤷🏽‍♀️ , Could you bring some food ?

Babygirl 😏💍
Like what Nahmir ? 🙄

Daddy🤤💍
McDonald's

Babygirl 😏💍
Ard

I drove to McDonald's and ordered two Big Macs and two large fries. Also two big drinking cups.

I walked over to fill the cups. One thing about Nahmir was that he was picky asf when it comes to food.

"What's your name?" I turned around seeing a light skin boy who was about 5'6. "Uh..who are you?" I filled the other cup not gaving eye contact. "My names Brandon,sorry to scare you but i just thought you were cute" i chuckled and put the tops on the cups. "Oh okay Brandon thanks " i pushed pass him and made my way out the door.

I ain't have time for Nahmir catching no attitude or beating up nobody son so i just made my way to my car. I sat and buckled my seatbelt.

I pulled up to Nahmir house and walked to the door using my key to open the door. It was quiet when i walked in. Which was werid cause he always had company over.

I walked up to his room and he was laying on the bed sleep. What the hell this nigga always sleep.

. "Baby..?" I sat on the bed next to him and shook him.
"Hmm" he hummed and rubbed his eyes geting up stretching out his arms.

"Hey baby" his voice sounding rashy. Which was so cute to me.
He fell on me and kissed my neck. "I missed you so much" he said as his kisses felt as if they were leaving marks. I moaned as he continued to kiss on my neck. "I missed you too baby"

"Where my food?" He got from between my legs and sat in the bed. I rolled my eyes and throw him the bag. "Thanks love you" i sighed and took my shoes off.

"You look good" he said as he stuffed his mouth. "Know i don't, i throw on anything" he chuckled. "Well i guess aNyThIng looks good on you" i laughed and pushed his arm. "I was playing "

I just chuckled and laid in his bed. "What you just come over here to sleep?" He laid on my chest. "Noo i came to see you,but i couldn't sleep for real without you"

"Yeah me neither,am thinking about us living together" he sat up looking at me. "How Nahmir,i just got my own place"

"I'll just move in with you" i frowned my eyebrows. "You sure?" He nodded his head and smiled. "What about this house?" He grinned "ill sell it duh"

He throw his trash in the trash can and climbed back on top of me. "Get off me your too big" i huffed. "Am skinny so how?" We both just laughed. "Come here" he leaned in and i kissed his lips. Lettin my tougue dance with his