Chapter 1

Please read the final chapter in this book before you read. That's all.

(A/n: ok...this is my very first X Reader and I hope you all like my work! Please keep all hate to yourself or if you must say it message me privately. There will probably be slow updates but I will update as soon as possible. Anyway to the story!)

(Y/n)'s pov:

Bored. That is exactly how I felt right now. Very, very bored. "Maybe messing around with cleverbot will help the boredom," I said aloud to myself.

I rolled off of my bed, literally, and crawled into the chair in front of my computer. "Ok. Let's see here..."

I got onto the site and after a few tries something odd happened. My computer screen started to glitch out. "NO NO NO PLEASE DONT BREAK!"

I was mad, scared, and weirded out all at once. Mad because my computer wouldn't work. Scared because my computer has never done this. Weirded out because I wasn't expecting this to happen. The computer showed nothing but static. I was home alone so I couldn't ask for help. I just turned my screen off, which thankfully worked, and layed down. It was pretty late and I needed sleep.

After I had gotten settled into bed trying not to think about what had just happened. "Come on (Y/n) it was just a glitch..."

As soon as i started to dose off I heard a light chuckle ring throughout my room. "WHAT THE FUCK," I shouted.

After the laughter had died down I stayed silent, not really wanting to speak due to the fear creeping up into my head sending a cold chill down my spine.

"Hello dear (Y/n)," a voice rang through my computer speakers.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE," I yelled with venom and annoyance laced in my voice.

"My my, quite the mouth we have there dont we," the voice spoke with ammusment.

"Shut the hell up and tell me why the fuck you are here," I said in an angry voice.

"Are you not afraid," the voice asked  with a little shock.

Truth be told I was a little scared, but that quickly went away with what he said next.

"Man you're no fun," the voice spoke in a childish voice.

I laughed a little at the tone in the voice. "Get used to it. It's hard to scare me. Mind telling me who you are," I asked with amusement laced in my bored tone.

The voice huffed and said, "You know who I am."

"BEN Drowned," I breathed out in shock.

"Hahaha you hit the nail on the head," BEN said laughing.

"Do you mind turning your screen on so I can get out of the computer," BEN asked.

"Uh....sure."

I got up and turned on my screen. A young boy that looked around 14 popped out. He had golden hair, a green tunic on and a green elf hat. He looked just like link exept his eyes were very different. His pupils were a bright red and the whites of his eyes were pure black. He looked like he was crying blood. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was actually looking at the real BEN Drowned.

I must have been staring for a little bit to long because I soon heard him chuckle, "Find me that irresistible?"

"Sorry. Just shocked that you are truly real. All of my friend say you and the other creepypastas aren't real. I was starting to believe them. Guess they were wrong," I chuckled.

"Well I've gotta go! Slender will kick my ass if I'm not back soon," he chuckled, "I'll see you tomorrow hopefully," he smiled.

"Alright bye BEN," I said in a sleepy voice.

After he left I crawled under my covers and layed down. Almost emediatly I was out like a light. My last thought before i fell asleep was 'Not bad for today (Y/n)...not bad.'

BEN's pov:

That was fun. I met that girl. She seemed so nice. I'll definatly visit her again tomorrow for sure. "Where the hell have you been BEN," a voice shouted from outside my door.

"Damn it," I muttered.

My door was broken down by a figure in a white hoodie and black dress pants. Long black hair and a smile carved into their face. Of course Jeff just had to break down my door...again.

"Where the hell were you," Jeff shouted.

"I was at someone's house," I sighed annoyed.

"Who's house?"

"A girls."

"Oh shit dude. Don't get in trouble with slender," Jeff said.

"I'm not that stupid."

"Alright dude. I'm going to bed. Night elf boy."

"Night Jeff."

I floated over to my bed and layed down. After about five minutes I was out like a light.

______________________________________

Holy shit this is tough. I'll try to update often so I'm not killed if people like this story. Have a good day/night whenever you're reading this. Bye!