"No. But we will come across something if we keep going" Jia said.

"Wait. I know where a place is. It close by. It may be raided but it's worth a shot" I said.

"Ok let's here it" Jia said.

"A place called Brickworks. Just on the river Torrens. It should only take about twenty to thirty minutes to get there" I said.

"Ok, but I just want you to know that as I'm the oldest, I'm the leader. You listen to me no matter what. You got that?" Jia asked.

"Okay Mr. Harris" Alleigh said.

"What?" Jia said confused.

"You sounded a lot like Mr. Harris just then. Personally I think we don't need a leader. We should just be our own leaders. If we have an idea we tell each other. Makes it easier" Alleigh said.

"What's your name?" Jia asked.

"Alleigh" She responded.

"Well Alleigh. I'm the leader okay. No buts, no no's, that's it. Got that?" Jia asked.

"Whatever" Alleigh said.

I lead the way to the river. Luckily the river is right next to our school. Quite literally a metre away from our oval. Once we get to the river we just need to follow it right and it should take us to the Brickworks Marketplace. I have a lot of memories there.

We made it to the river. The river looked dirty as usual. There was more rubbish in it then ever before. I turned right down the river as we all kept walking.

"So, how do you know this place?" Kiara asked.

"When I was little, Brickworks used to be an amusement park. There were go karts, boat dodgers, that clown game where you put the balls into their mouth. The goddamn best candy shop you've ever seen, but what I remember the most was the hot cinnamon doughnuts they had. They were the best. But sadly last year they renovated it and now it's a stupid Mall" I said.

"Sounds great" Alleigh said.

"Enough story telling. Keep your eyes peeled. There could be one of the dead around any corner" Jia said interrupting our conversation.

"Dude seriously? Do you have to be the spoil sport? We are just trying to keep our minds off of things. Also they are called Walkers" Alleigh said.

"Do you have a problem with me? Because what we should be doing is keeping our minds on getting food rather then what happened before all of this" Jia said.

"Wait are you on Mr. Harris' side?" Alleigh asked.

"He's done a lot for us. Yeah he might not be at his best at the moment but he's done a lot for us. Now shut up" Jia said.

We made it. I could see Brickworks on the other side of the bridge. I looked at the other three and I stopped. I pointed across the bridge. They all saw Brickworks. We all were quiet because we were concentrating even more.

We slowly crossed the bridge holding our weapons that Mr. Harris gave us. We walked to the Car Park. I saw about three Walkers all in the Car Park. We all hid behind a car.