Painful love

Chapter 47: Painful love

The car halted in front of their apartment making khushi grumbled.

Lavanya welcomed both mother and daughter by make an arti of duo like a newly wedded couple but something is missing. She miss her elders a lot. Naniji, payal, andi, akash jijaji. Everyone become so closed to her that she can't think anything other than that. She wished to give her barbie doll are complete family and wish that everyone bestowed and raised her with their love. Lavanya was waiting for khushi to take the step further but she is lost in her own world. Arnav gesture lavanya to hold baby and he lifted her in his arms making her gasped in astonishment.

Khushi: ''Arnavji, what you doing..chodiye hame!!'' Lavanya giggled..

Arnav: ''This is your first day and you are not going to enter like that..i will carry you to our room..'' He whispered in her ears. Swiftly he walked toward the room. Happy tears rolled down her cheeks. She tucked his collar and placed her head on the crook of his neck. Lavanya's smile didn't leave her lips seeing arnav and khushi so much happy.

Lavanya: ''Be happy like this always..my prayers and blessing always with you..you both are truly made for each other..god always protect your love from all evilness...'' Without disturbing their sweet little moments, she placed baby in the crib before leaving.

When they entered the room, arnav placed her on the bed safely like she is a fragile doll and make sure she is not hurt. By seeing sweet gesture, her heart swell in happiness.

Arnav(Cupping her cheeks): Thank you khushi.. thank you so much for giving me a beautiful bundle of joy and to complete my family...you have no idea how much i have waited for this moment. She feel touched and kissed his knuckles.

Khushi: ''Don't say like that..its you who completed me in every senses else I am nothing without you..if you didn't by my side then this cruel world would have eat me alive by now...'' He shushed her by placing his fingers on her lips.

Arnav: ''From now we didn't talk about the past that gave you pain ..whatever happens was happen..we cannot changed it but most important thing is we are together and that only because of that beautiful mistake, we committed, haina? She nodded.

After giving her medicine, arnav spread duvet over her and gesture her to sleep but sleep is far away from her reach. Few hours passed but she was tossing on the bed. Her eyes laid on him who was playing with baby and talking with his baby voice. A beautiful smile adore her cheeks. She have never seen him smiling so freely. He get attached to her so quickly, she wondered. But suddenly her smile faded remembering what had happened in hospital. She have expected arnav would take her to Raizada mansion but seems he is not ready to accept them. Although while leaving Naniji and payal apologize lot of times and urged them to come back home but arnav didn't give ear to any of their plead. Khushi feel bad when they almost begged them to come back and at that moment she was helpless. Arnav was not ready to listen anything and made a full stop on their conversation. He clearly warned her not to discuss about this matter anymore. He already made his decision and no one can change it.
For her happiness he invite them to her godh-bharai but now she not wanted to force him and do anything that hurts him. She knew her husband is tough nut to break and when it comes to her, his possessiveness reached at peak if by chance anyone tried to hurt her. She have to go slow in convincing him. He was engrossed in talking with her kid that he didn't noticed she was glaring at him.

''Now a days my arnavji don't spend time with me..'' she pouted.

Suddenly her eyes fluttered opened remembering about baby gender. She rose up from her place. At hospital, She didn't get chance to talk to him but now she is not going to spare him. Placing her hand on her hips, she directly strode toward arnav who is playing with little toddle and in next moment she carried her into her arms taking her away from his hold.