Finding Khushi

Chapter 42: Finding khushi

Her eyes grew wide in terror and throat get dry by recognizing him. Dhe began shaking clutching her belly and look here and there to find a way to ran away and protect her baby.

San..ja..yyy? Her breathe stopped for a moment.

''How are you khushi?'' He raised his hand to touch her face but she moved a step behind. Her rejection again make him mad. He fumed and grabbed her hand pulling her closer. She took a strode to run away but his hold were tight.

Sanjay: ''Where you going sweetheart..i came here to take you along with me into my world where no one able to separate us. Only you and me...and our loneliness''. She feel disgusting by his each and every word he is uttering. She open her mouth to shout but its already late to do anything. She felt him drugging her with something and she is loosing her consciousness.

Sanjay: ''Not every-time you are lucky enough to get rid off me, I will keep you in my cage and make you realize every single moment what a big mistake you did by betraying me and carrying this child.'' He exclaimed curtly pressing each and every word to make her realize she was only his.

Khushi: Chodo..mu..jh.ee..lea..ve..mee..arn..av won'..t spar..e you..you..'' She spoke before loosing her conscious that bring a wide grin on his face.

Without waiting anymore longer, he walk toward the exit lifting her up when two security guard caught his attention. He rigged frustrated hand on his hair and gulped seeing two guard coming toward his direction with torch in their hands as there is complete darkness around and fortunately indeed they didn't seen khushi till now. He already know its not easy to took her away knowing the security put by Asr but he is ready to face all challenges. He hurriedly hide khushi behind the tree and stood still upright in her front to cover her up from their eyes.

Guard 1: Who are you and what you doing in garden area alone? He asked scanning his eyes from head to toe suspiciously.

Sanjay: Woh..mai..n I'm mr raizada guest and came to greet him for baby shower. He replied with uncertainty in stammering voice.

Guard 2: I have heard a girl voice? Where is she? He increase the pace of light and trying to guess what he is hiding behind the mask of his face. Sanjay remain tongue-tied and looked away panicking trying finding words to control the situation but his nervousness clearly reflection through his face and it arise their doubts even more. His eyes went widen when other guard circled around him and brimming the torch around him.

Guard 1: What you staring us like that? Show your invitation card if you are invited else we have to inform asr and throw you out of the premise''. He remarked but sanjay didn't move and glued at the spot that make him grumbled. 'Don't you know strangers are not allowed here?'' He spat grabbing his collar and pulled him away.

Guard 2:'There is surely something fishy, lets call the police. That's when his eyes caught the figure lying lifelessly behind him that he is trying to hide.

''Mrs raizada??'' Shocked would be understatement for both of them but before they make any move, he attacked them with a sharp rod carrying it from the slab counter and they pierced on the hard floor hissing in pain. Sanjay smirked and walked off taking khushi in his arms, carefully without getting noticed by anyone and finally succeeded to come out from the exit. He got his car and pull her inside not before viewing her from top to bottom and commanded driver to move from this place right now.

Her large size swollen belly piercing him like anything. He closed his eyes trying to surpass the anger seeing her swell. He wanted to ruin her completely but firstly he would remove this sinful seed from her womb. He smile cunning seeing the helpless body lying beside him. How much he have waited for this moment and now when she is so close he have no patience to have this sexy chick.