Anxiety

Chapter 44: Anxiety

Arnav was sitting on the bench of corridor. His heart already stopped down when he told doctor to save khushi. He was the reason the most important person of his life lying in the hospital bed fighting for life. He failed to protect khushi and his unborn. He don't wanted to think what will happen if they lost their first baby. Khushi will never able to forgive him nor he will ever able to face himself. Currently, he only want his khushi to be save but probably her condition was detoriating while doctor not in the terms to gave any information. Its been almost 4 hours operation had been started. Nani and payal were standing in front of idol praying for khushi well being while lavanya was near Nk ward. She was feeling very guilty and curse herself for making his life in danger. She only bring him to chase sanjay car knowing how much he is dangerous and can do anything but still she didn't even once think about him and put him into trouble. Doctor have gave information he is under observation and nothing to worry but she is still dying in nervousness and worry. The guilt of sending him at his place was eating her from inside. She is crying continuously feeing terrible while nk's sister and mother consoling her. That's when doctor came out from the OT room with a nurse. Lavanya walked forward along with her uncle Ranawat with their query.

Doctor: ''Your son is fine, nothing to worry. Its good you brought him on time if a little delay, then probably he might had lost his life. But not allowed to meet him yet'' Lavanya clutches her uncle's hand in terror and he assured her patting her hairs.

Asp Ranawat: ''Doctor, koi chinta ki baat toh nahi haina..mera beta thik ho jayega na?'' (Is anything to worry about I mean my son would be recover soon right? He nodded in agreement.

Doctor: ''He is still under observation. Relax Mr ranawat. Your son is a strong guy. There is internal bleeding on his stomach due to knife and we are waiting for lab reports. He need a complete bed rest just take care of it and if we didn't find any consequence then he can discharge by a week but yah remember he need rest be sure of that.'' He nodded.

Lavanya: ''Can we meet him..?''

Doctor: ''Yah after shifting him to the ward, you can meet him..'' Doctor excused from there..'' A part of lavanya sigh of relief. Nk get safe from the danger. But what about Khushi?

She directly headed toward ICU where khushi's operation taking place. Lavanya went toward him that is staring at khushi from outside with tears streaming his eyes. She was feeling vulnerable seeing him in so much pain while he is eyes glued at her and not in the term to move away for a second. The other family members went toward the ward while lavanya was consoling him. Forcefully she made him sat in the bench and gave him glass of water.

Lavanya: ''Asr drink some water..''. His eyes were glued on the ICU door. The other pair of eyes too was staring at him. But there is no movement from his end. She try to shake him but he was stone-less. Doctor came out from operation theater and told them patient have lost lot of blood and urgently need to supply blood otherwise there is a wide chances of slipping to coma. Arnav grew pale. His heart throbbing. He felt his reason of living ended. His world is going to crash down any moment. Nothing is left within him. This reason to breathe and live everything is going away.

Arnav: Khushii!!! He gasped in terror and got up and use all his contact to arrange blood for his wife and finally he got a man who able to help him and got the match-able blood.
Meanwhile, Lavanya retreat back after checking Nk and saw Arnav sitting keeping his head down with his hand trembling. She walked at him and kneeled before him touching his hand. She should see there were fear by his gesture. He was having battle within himself.

''Asr...''. She called softly. But he didn't put any attention and went up to check khushi from outside but cannot able to see her as doctors and nurses surrounded by her.