Bonded love

Chapter 22: Bonded love

Khushi laying in the sofa peacefully by placing her hand protectively on her belly. Suddenly she feels a unfamiliar touch brushing on her face.She instantly open her eyes. Her eyes get narrow by looking at the person standing with rage in his eyes. and

Khushi: San..j.a..yy..you?? her breathe become shallow while uttering his name. She looked at arnav who is sleeping in the deep slumber on the comforter.

Sanjay: ''Hello miss sleeping beauty'' Yaha meri sab kuch chinke tum aisa chain ki need kaise so sakhti ho? (By snatching my everything, how can you sleep so peacefully?) He whispered in her ears with dark red eyes and roam his fingers all over her face.She feel disgusting by his touch and tried to punch him on his face.Khushi open her mouth to scream to wake arnav but he place his palm on her mouth tightly.

Shh..Don't you dare to utter a single word from your bloody mouth..understand, otherwise it will be very harmful for you and your baby. He held her belly roughly and press her stomach. She yelped in pain by glaring at arnav helplessly.

Where the hell are you looking...you B**** and who is that guy? She struggled in his grip and tried to come out but he pulled her in his arms and wrap her mouth with dupatta to make her stop shouting.He trail his finger on her neck while she pushed him away from herself.

Relax baby..chill!! Is he the same rascal with whom you slept? Wasn't he!! He scrunched his eyebrow sarcastically. She started hitting his chest and cried her heart out but he is not letting her go easily.

''Stop wriggling...your one wrong move, you will lose someone very closer..'' he commanded by glaring at arnav angrily. Because of him, you betray me wouldn't you? He pounced being disheveled.

Ar...! She shrugged his away and began to undid the dupatta from her mouth. She stood up hurriedly. She wanted to run to his arnav embrace as soon as possible where she fell protected. She frown her brow when sanjay pulled her and tied her both hand with the headboard. Tears was continuously flowing from her eyes.

''You have disgraced my love just because of him..i will kill that guy right in front of you. This is your punishment for cheating me. How dare he touch you and take you away from me. Your soul and body only belong to me''! He exclaimed furiously.

She shooked horridly and looked at him with pleaded look. She can't even able to shout as her mouth is tightly covered. She sobbed silently praying for his well being and squeezed her eyes shut. Her innocent face blurred with tears, her puffy wet eye become more darker. She is shivering in fear. She can't even breathe without him. Her entire life is dependent on him. If anything happen to him, she can't able to forgive herself..she will die the very next moment. Her body is shaking violently when he remove the gun from his pocket and pointed toward arnav.

''Ek akhri alvida boldo apne ashiq ko''! (''Say good bye to your lover last time''.) he gave her a devilish smile and the trigger the gun. Within one swift moment, he shot on him making her world shattered entirely.

Arnavjiii!!!! She screamed on top of her voice and got up from her nightmare instantly.

Khushi..what happen? You okay? Arnav came near her and embrace her in his arms. He get panic by looking at her condition. She is sweating tremendously.

Arnavji...apko us..ne.. Where you are hurt? She touched his face and hand tremendously to found any kind of blood shed and kissed her hand urgently while trembling in fear.

''Khushi relax...see I am absolutely alright''. He careless her hairs to make her calm down. Her breathe become so heavy. She is shivering badly. 'I think you saw some nightmare..hain na''! He kissed her forehead to calm her down.