End of devil

Chapter 43: End of the devil

Khushi was banging the car door ruthlessly sitting in the backside of car holding her stomach but due to heavy traffic of Mumbai, none of them able to hear her pleading voice. Sanjay already noticed from the glass window someone following his car so he throw the driver off without caring if he alive or die and take the charge by increased the pace of the car.

Khushi: ''Stop the car now...you can't kidnap me I will jump.'' She threaten him shouting loudly.

Sanjay: ''Go ahead.'' She look on disbelief. 'What happen darling, why you stopped? Oh yah how can you put your illegitimate baby at risk, right?'' He smirked and stopped the car in the lonely streets reaching in one port and blindfolding khushi. Her continuous wigging irritate him. He pull her in the front seat and tied her both wrist and legs and start the car.

Khushi: ''Chodo mujhe..leave me you moron!!'' She was swinging her hand and legs in air trying hard to get away but all in vain. He groaned by her continuous screaming and twisted her wrist so harshly making her hissed.

Sanjay: ''Shut your bloody mouth otherwise the consequence would be more dangerous you have ever imagined''. He warned by pressing her palm behind her waist and continue driving his car without caring about her pregnancy.

Khushi: ''Ahhh, you bas***d I will kill you..for god sake stop hurting me, leave me I am pregnant. He smile tracing his finger over her swan neck roughly.

Sanjay: ''That's what the problem khushi? It's a biggest interruption in our love making but don't worry after reaching my apartment I will show your right place''. He winked.

Khushi: ''Leave my hand once I will show your right place, you sick moron''. She pounced arrogantly showing her anger.

Sanjay: ''Awww so much desperation to be Fu** by me that's why I love this wild cat and wanted you in my bed so badly''. She flinched awfully and split on his face for his cheap dirty words.

He eyed her for the rage she showing. Clutching her pallu in his hand, he wipe the dirt and gave her a tight slap in return making her hissed. ''Hold your tongue baby else I will kill your baby right now and Fu** you there inside the car. Holding her nape, he pulled her into his arms. She was so helpless that cannot able to pull him away as her hand and legs get tied by the rope and eyes were blindfolded. She didn't give up and began punching his chest to move away from his grip.

Sanjay: ''How you let yourself being touched by someone when you are solely mine''. Reaching the apartment, he lifted her into his arms and pulled her inside instantly. ''Today I would let you know what would be the consequence betraying Sanjay rawat.''

Khushi: ''Save your life first because this time no one able to save you from my husband.'' He untied her blindfolded her and made her look at him with her own eyes. she found herself into an apartment.

Sanjay: ''Before he reached I finish your chapter sweetheart, once and forever''. He smirked giving her a flying kiss.

                              ********

Arnav was racing the car on Mumbai streets madly in search of khushi. His last ray of hope get crucially vanished knowing lavanya friend cannot able to caught him on time. His blood began boiling thinking about that bas****. He was hell scared for khushi even lavanya assurance won't be working. He only want khushi and his unborn safe and sound at any cost. He was damn frustrated of his helplessness. He was searching her like mad.

On the other hand Nk trying hard to search him and began asking the nearby peoples giving his description. He is damn sure he haven't gone that far. Sooner his driver was found lying unconscious on the road in dreadful condition. He spat everything how his boss throw him out of the running car and forcing a pregnant girl. Nk feel disgusting knowing about his real evilness and taken an oath to save that poor girl at any cost. By driver much needed help, he got the address of his apartment where he was hiding now a days. He directly rushed toward the destination before calling the ambulance to admit him. He have full faith he able to grab him on time and rang lavanya about him whereabouts.