Chapter 20

I then picked up another card for him and picked a Scorpion to eat and the card it read who is the most annoying person you have had on the show.

"Who is writing these cards" James says laughing. He sits and looks at the food. "You better not eat it" I say. He picks it up and eats it. "You are disgusting.

He then also gives me the scorpion and laughs at the card "was the kissing scene between you and Gaten in season three a bad kiss" he says laughing.

"Umm" I say recalling the kiss obviously some questions are gonna come up about Gaten Maggie your technically dating him still since the people out there don't know. "No it was a good kiss but I think it went on for a lot longer then it needed to" I said. The audience clapped and laughed.

I got done with the show and walked off. I think I'm gonna head to Instagram and say that I will be leaving the public eye for a bit.

I need to just get out of the spotlight it was really scary.

15 ,847,472 likes I have learned a lot this past year and it has been amazing but I have decided to step away from the eyesight of people for a while

15 ,847,472 likes
I have learned a lot this past year and it has been amazing but I have decided to step away from the eyesight of people for a while... I hope you all understand I love you all so much❤️✌️goodbye

I posted the photo and then got a ride home. I looked at my phone and saw a bunch of alerts mostly positive comments saying that it was ok but there was still negative comments.

I looked through and then I thought getting away from the spotlight means everything I put my phone down and into a drawer you don't have a use for that leave it there.

I was tired I needed to go to bed.

9 months later

It has been a while since I have even touched my phone I can't imagine what people are saying right now.

It has been hard to not touch my phone cause I wanna watch YouTube videos and can't.

I needed to stay off my phone and social media and everything cause I will get stressed. If I would have watched YouTube then I would have gone on social media and I can't do that I just can't.

I decided I was gonna look at my phone today. I picked it up and turned it on. It was immediately flushed with notifications.

I clicked on Instagram and saw I had over 30 million comments on my post I did and I had 40 million likes. Holy shit am I Selena Gomez or something.

I then went online and saw that Gaten had gone on tour. Good for him is all I can say.

I looked through my messages and saw a message from Gaten.

I miss you

I smiled at it no Maggie you are not going back to that toxic relationship!

I clicked out of the message and looked at my other messages.

Today I have to go to some interview for stranger things season four.

Thankfully it'll just be Noah and Sadie.

I walked to my bathroom and showered and brushed my hair and straightened it so it looked pretty.

My heart still aches over Gaten.

I put on mascara and then put on a cute light pink dress with some sandals.

I started to walk downstairs before I heard screaming.

"I don't care anymore I'm so over it let's just sigh the papers now!" My mom screamed.

What papers is she talking about.

I walked down the steps and looked at my mom in the kitchen was my father with a angry look on his face.

"What's going on?" I asked looking at the both of them.

"Will talk about it later let's get you to the interview." My mom said and I gave her a confused look.

I got into the car and I noticed my mom had been crying.

"Are you guys getting a divorce?" I asked my mom.

"I don't know sweetie let's talk about it another time." My mom said staring towards the road.

We get to the interview and I got out of the car.

I saw Noah and Sadie talking from across the parking lot.

I ran over and hugged them.

"I missed you guys like crazy!" I said smiling at them.

"We missed you too!" Sadie said hugging me again.

We all walked in and sat down on the chairs while a lady sat in another chair across from us.

"Hello everyone welcome today we are going to be interviewing Noah Schnapp, Sadie Sink, and Maggie Alberta."

I smiled at the camera and the lady asked the first question.

"Now In season three it was very gory and bloody can we expect that in season 4?" The lady asked.

"There definitely is a lot of blood but I think it's really been like that every season!" Noah said answering the question.

The interview ended and I walked back out to the car.

I can't wait to go to bed.

❤️