Chapter 15

I got into the car. Don't freak out don't freak out it's all gonna be ok your gonna go and have a good time. Millie
And Sadie got in and screeched.
"I'm so happy you guys are so cute together" Millie said.
"Ya it's like you guys were made for each other" Sadie said.
"Guys I'm so nervous" I said to them giving them the Im scared look.
"You will be fine just act like it's a regular time" Sadie said.
My mom brought out a bathing suit. "Why do you have my bathing suit" I asked her.
"Gaten just texted me saying that you need it" she said.
"What" I said back. Millie and Sadie laughed. "Are we going swimming or something" I said to her.
"I have no idea" my mom said looking very suspicious.
She started driving. I turned on the radio to calm my nerves. "Oh girl I love this song" I said turning up what about us by P!nk

Her singing it

"I really want your voice" Sadie said. "Oh shut up you have such a good voice" I said back to her.
We went up to a large beach. "Ok" I said.
"He better treat me like a lady or boy bye" I said kiddingly Millie and Sadie laughed.
I got out of the car and my mom gave me my bathing suit.
"Bye guys wish me luck" I said to them.
They drove away and Gaten appeared.
"Hey" I said smiling at him.
Don't be awkward I thought.
"Hey I had this picnic set up for us." He said.
"Aww that's so sweet" I said. We went over to the picnic and started eating the food. "This is so good" I said as I was taking a bite out of the cheeseburger.
"Thanks" Gaten said.
"Ok let's do this now" I said and he looked at me confused. "If we ever break up it will never be awkward between us." I said to him.
"Of course" he said and I stuck my pinkie out and him and I pinkie hugged.
We ate all of the food and he said that we were gonna go swimming.
When I'm swimming I can hold my breath for over a minute cause I've had to do swim team and they were really serious.
I kinda wanna prank Gaten. I ran towards the water it felt so good. Like the whole entire world was mine like I was a mermaid.
I really wanna be a mermaid it sounds so fun but it sounds really stupid to other people so I just like to call myself a mermaid in training.
I walked more deeper and then a huge tide hit me. YES I thought.
I held my breath for around a minute and went back up. I see Gaten screaming my name "Maggie" he screamed.
"I'm fine calm down" I said to him. He swam towards me and punched my arm. "Don't do that ever again." He said.
I laughed and then he said we have to go on the boat.
"Boat" I said. "Yup" He said and I looked at saw a huge boat. "Oh my God yesss" I said and we boarded.
We drove to a 5 miles off shore.
We put on a oxygen tank. That's when I saw the cage and the people pouring blood into the water.
"We're swimming with sharks" I said little bit scared.
All my mind could think of was 47 meters down.
"Yup isn't it going to be fun" he said smiling at me.
Well I guess when I die Jesus is calling me home so screw it.

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been so busy and it's so annoying. Love you all so much 
Lots of love 💕