Chapter 13/im back!

Hey guys I'm back to be honest I really missed writing and seeing your comments it just gives me life it's hard to explain.
I awoke the next morning it was late. I had woken up so late because I had been out late.
The first thing I did was look at my phone who doesn't look at their phone in the morning.
I saw a whole bunch of congratulations and yay. I responded to each of them. I looked at Instagram I had gained 6 MILLION followers.
I have 9 million followers that's crazy. I decided that I would get up from my bed now.
I got up and got dressed and showered and walked downstairs. I was ran too by my parents. "Oh thank you lord Jesus" my mom said and my dad gave me a huge hug.
"I won" I said enthusiastically. I still didn't believe I won it was just too crazy to think about.
My mom made me lunch and then she looked at my emails. "Honey you have a email to go on the Ellen show tonight do you wanna go" my mother said looking at the email.
"Of course yes" I said back to her. Who wouldn't take that opportunity.
I called Gaten.
Gaten: hello
Me: hey Gaten
Gaten: oh hey Maggie what's up
Me: well I have to go on the Ellen show tonight.
Gaten: hey Umm we need to talk
Me: were talking right now.
Gaten: no I mean about us.
Me: ok sure when do you wanna.
Gaten: lets meet at the park by set.
Me: ok sure I'll meet you there soon.
I hung up the phone what the hell does that mean talk about us.
I asked my mom to drive me to the park by set.
I made my way to the car and got in.
My dad came into the car and started driving.
"Hey dad" I said.
"Ya honey" he said back.
"What does it mean when a guy tells you he wants to talk about us?" I asked him.
"Honey you don't need to be talking about boys at your age" he said to me.
"Ok" I said to him.
Defiantly never brining that up to dad again I thought.
We pulled up to the park and I saw Gaten waiting there by a tree he was on his phone.
I got out waving bye to my dad. I walked up to him and gave him a hug.
"Hey Maggie I missed you a lot.
"I missed you too" I said to him.
"So you wanted to talk about us" I said to him.
"Ya Umm do you wanna walk that path in the woods over there" Gaten said pointing to a path in the woods with a large bridge and a pond.
We started walking and I grabbed his hand. He looked at me and smiled "Your so beautiful" he said and the quickly looking away like he didn't mean to say it.
"Aww thanks Gaten your so sweet" I said to him.
"I uhh asked you here uhh because I wanted to know if uh you would like to be my g-girlfriend." He said to me looking down at the ground.
"Of course Gaten I would love tooo" I said to him.
He looked up at me and I leaned in getting that kiss this time it wasn't 7 seconds it was longer.
I guess this was my real first kiss I thought.
We pulled away from each other and I saw a man with a camera. "Shit" I said and Gaten looked at the man and we instantly ran away.
Gaten called his parents and I called mine and we left each other.
I was Gatens girlfriend like that's crazy.
I have to get ready for the Ellen show.
I put on a nice dress and did my hair and makeup.
My mom pulled up to the entrance and then right before I got out I told my mom that Gaten and I are dating. I left before she could say anything and went out on to set.
I hear Ellen's voice.
"Hello everybody we have a special guest today and it's Maggie Alberta."
I walked out waving and sat down on the chair smiling.
"Hi" I said to Ellen.
"Well congrats on being one of the youngest person to win a Oscar." She said.
"Thank you I was really excited about it" I said.
"Tell me what was it like hearing your name to be called as the winner?" She said.
" I really did not think I was gonna get it because I was yo against all of these famous huge actors and so I had my head down like I did not think that I was gonna win" I said to Ellen.
"And you did" she said to me.
I laughed at her comment.
"You also did a musical number at the beginning of the show what was that like how did you prepare" Ellen said.
"Well I had already watched the greatest showman so I knew what it was about and I had to go and practice singing the song a thousand times like for hours everyday and I was so tired but I got McDonald's afterwards so it was all fine" I said.
I hear the audience laugh and I look over at Ellen and she's laughing.
"So how ere you feeling up on that stage in front of the best actors." She asked me.
"Well I'm glad that they are all terrible singers and had to resort to acting but I was still terrified once I heard Jimmies voice over the whole stadium I was shaking I was just overall really scared."
"We have one last question for you miss Alberta" Ellen said.
"Yep go ahead" I said to her.
"What's going on between you and Gaten?" She asked me.
"What do you mean" I said.
"Well this picture has been blowing up online" Ellen said.
A huge picture of Gaten and I kissing came up on the screen. I felt my face get red.
"Why were you guys touching lips" Ellen said.
"Well this is the first time your hearing this but this was right after he asked me to be his girlfriend."