Chapter 14

"His girlfriend" Ellen said suspiciously. "Yep he just asked me today" I said getting excited about the topic.
"I can see your excited" Ellen said. "You will not believe everything I've been through to get to this point" I said to her.
"Well you have to tell us don't you" she said and ya audience cheered. "Ok fine I'll tell you the story of when we met to when we started dating" the thought still sounded so weird to me.
"So I met Gaten last out of all the kids and we had to briefly meet each other and then had to do a scene. We finished the scene and then he invited me to pizza with the rest of the kids but, when I told my mom she started freaking out thinking it was a date, then I went and I started to get closer and closer to him and then we got to the point where I had to do my kiss scene with him and so I like did it and I really honestly didn't want it to stop like I kissed him and he had to pull away like 5 seconds before I did. Then it was kinda awkward not really. Then I actually got in a fight with Gaten because you know we had been like talking to each other not dating but talking and then a photo surfaced around of him kissing this girl and so I got really mad and didn't talk to him for a whole month. Then fast forward to the oscars he's telling me that it was a scene from another show or movie. So I get really bad. Then he asked me to be his girlfriend so I'm really happy" I said.
"Wow that is a very long story" Ellen said to me.
"Ya tell me about it" I said.
We finished up the rest of the interview and then I walked and took everything off. My mom drove me home after.
I texted Gaten and he said that we were gonna go on a date tonight a actual date not not some kind of get together with everyone a date.
I was so excited. I defiantly needed help. I called Millie and Sadie. They said that they would be right over.
I went and sat down on my bed. I'm just gonna go to sleep until they get here.
I woke up to Millie shaking me. "What" I said tiredly. "Why did you call us over" Millie said and I looked and saw Sadie too.
"Well after I did a interview I got a text from Gaten and he wants to go on a date on me tonight I said with a little bit of a fan girl type of scream in it.
I then made my way over too my little vanity and took out all of my makeup.
"Sadie your good at doing hair right" I asked her. "I guess I'm ok" she said back.
"Can you do my hair and Millie can you do my makeup" I said to Millie and Sadie.
"Sure" Millie said excitedly.
"What do I even talk to him about" I said to the two girls. "Just act like it's a normal day and your not on a date"  Millie said.
"Alright" I said to her.
I finally got done with everything and picked out a dress it was blue and went down to my knees. I really liked the dress hair and makeup.
"You look flawless" Sadie said. "Thanks" I said right back to her.
Hey guys I know it's been a while I miss you all so much and hopefully will be updating a lot more. We are almost at 2k!! Which is so shocking I didn't even think this book would have a read yet here we are with almost 2k!
Lots of love 💕