I looked for Dani and I found her talking to Christina on the porch swing.

"Sup Dan-ster." I said.

"Never, call me that." she warned jokingly.

"Hey Ames, me and Dani are headed to Nicks house. Wanna tag along?" she asked.

"Pass." I said as I walked out. Why would I wanna hang out with her and her boyfriend?

Katherina and Lauren are Cooking. Christina and Dani are gone. Only one Cimorelli left. Lisa.

"LISA CIMORELLI!" I called out.

"AMY CIMORELLI!" she called back. I found her in her room sitting on her bed flipping through channels.

"Its just me and you Lis. Watcha wanna do?" I asked.

"Well, right now Im kinda uhh- busy." she said pointing to the TV. I smiled at her lazyness and walked out.

KATHERINES P.O.V

Me and Lauren were cooking dinner for the Cim fam. Lauren isnt the best cook.. she just cuts potatoes and takes stems off of our lettuce.

"Hey pass me the salt Laur." I said.

She passed me the salt and I added it to the pot. I placed the salt on the opposite side from the sugar. Then I grabbed the sugar and added it to the cupcake batter. I placed them in the cabinet.

"KATHERINEEEEEE!!!" A loud voice screeched. I jumped startled and dropped a glass on the floor. DANGITT!

Me and Lauren ran upstairs to find a frightened Lisa standing on her bed.

"What happened!" I asked.

Then Amy barged in the room and had the same look on her face and screamed with Lisa.

"Why is everyone screaming!" Lauren yelled.

"SPIDERRRR!" Lisa yelled.

Me and Lauren looked at each other confused. We didnt see anything. But Amy and Lisa were terrified. We walked closer and I yelled and started running back to the door.

Lauren just laughed hysterically.

"What?" we all asked.

"Guys this is Danis pet tarantula."she answered.

"Uh excuse me?" I asked with my hand on my hip.

"OMG I've been sleeping under the same roof as a spider!!" Lisa gasped.

Lisas the "DRAMA QUEEN"

"Cage that thing up and tell Dani we are not keeping it here!" I insisted.

Lauren got its cage and waited for it to crawl inside. She then set the cage on Danis bunks and we all went downstairs.

"When are Dani and Chrissy coming back?" asked Lauren.

"I dont know." answered Amy.

We just started chatting and playing games until Christina and Dani got home.

"DANI!" we all yelled.

"Yes?" she answered innocently.

"Get rid of that tarantula!" demanded Amy.

"MY BABY!" screamed Dani. "Never..."

"Either you get rid of it or we do.." threaghtened Lisa.

"You wouldnt dare." said Dani.

"Watch!"

Lisa starting running upstairs, Dani ran too. Then all of us ran after. Dani hopped on Lisas back. They both fell to the ground.