|17|

----------

----------

"A limb has fallen from the family tree that says 'grieve not for me'. Remember the best times, the laughter, the song. The good life that I lived while I was strong."

----------

"Kook, I think you're going have to leave the bears behind."

The reluctant twenty year old held the bears closer to his chest, giving them a good squeeze and he bored into another challenging pair of e/c eyes. The action was as if he were saying no, with his pursed lips and furrowed eyebrows, you'd think he'd have a tantrum at any moment.

M/n sighed, looking up at the large ride the younger had dragged him to. In his arms, he held a small bear himself, a gift Jungkook had given to him for winning all the other prizes. It took the younger almost twenty tries before he finally won, but the look on his face were worth all the wasted money- though M/n wouldn't mind getting it back.

"Jungkook," the name came out as an exasperated sigh. The brown haired male humphed, they had just gotten to the front of the line to board the Ferris Wheel and once the ride stops they'll be the first ones to go on. That is, if Jungkook leaves his stuffed animals behind.

"What?" was the response the h/c haired male got. He'd be happy at the fact that he got some type of reply, but he was just too hooked up on the disrespect he had just received. Jungkook noticed, mumbling an apology before complaining, "I don't wanna let them go!"

"At least leave some of them here." M/n had bargained, the younger pursing his lips in thought. The brown haired male looked over at the worker, who already had their arms stretched out for the stuffed animals, hesitantly he dropped one in the workers hands. He glanced back at M/n, who signaled him to continue. Jungkook sighed, mumbling about how unfair this was before dropping the rest in the employees open arms until he had one left.

"The panda stays." Jungkook ordered possessively, raising an eyebrow and not leaving any room for argument. The panda stuffy was the the first prize M/n had given him and it was the one that took him the longest to get. The goal of the game was to get one of the small rings around one of the tips of the bottle, and that sure did take a lot of money out of the h/c haired male's wallet, he spent even more money and time on the game than Jungkook did to give him a prize. But it was something about the look on Jungkook's face that made the time and money worth it.

"Fine." M/n agreed, the Ferris Wheel coming to it's final stop, allowing the small family in the cart to exit. Jungkook was first to step into the medium sized cart, happiness flowing back in him as he kept the small stuffed panda securely tucked in his right arm. He sat down across from where M/n was going to be seated.

Jungkook had a big grin on his face, squeezing the small panda to contain his excitement, which failed miserably. So instead, he bounced his knee up and down, tapping his foot against the metal floors of the cart.

M/n smiled, a playful scoff leaving his lips accompanied by the roll of his eyes. "You're such a child." he muttered loud enough for the younger to hear. Jungkook hummed, having no right to disagree.

Once the Ferris Wheel had started back up again, Jungkook squealed. Partially because he hadn't expected it and partially because he was just to hyped. The wind had settled down from earlier, settling for a slight breeze. The trip to the top amazed the younger, getting higher and higher from the solid ground he once stood on. Jungkook craned his neck to peer down at the people he had left behind on the ground, long forgotten about the stuffed animals except for the one on his lap.

Looking back up, Jungkook scrunched his nose in delight when seeing that they were now all the way at the top. The Ferris wheel stopped, allowing them to bask in the glory filled sight. The sun had set long ago and the carnival lights had now turned on, illuminating the rides. The small colorful lights on the Ferris wheel sent a vibrant vibe.

The smile on Jungkook's face had never left, only softening just a bit. His excitement had faded away, but you can tell he was happy, content even. However, he held it in a calm demeanor. "Beautiful." He mumbled to himself, his eyes scanning over the sight of the brightly lit carnival.

M/n had been looking down along with Jungkook, though not voicing his thoughts like the younger, he had to agree that the carnival looked beautiful indeed. The people down below were happily chattering to whoever they had brought to the carnival with them; lovers on a date, families bonding together, and siblings who had just gotten over their midterms. The game booths had also had lights radiating from the inside, and they were so far up that you can see the cars in the street.

"My family and I used to come here all the time." Jungkook hummed, "My brother used to go on the rides with me, but he said that the Ferris Wheel was too slow for him. So instead, my mom used to always go with me."

"I bet your mom loves you very much."

"Of course she does, what kind of parent doesn't love there child?"

M/n simply nodded along, agreeing and acting as if he had asked the stupidest thing on earth, letting out a breathy laugh to play it off. Of course, he thought, all parents love their children. Right? The question lingered in his mind as Jungkook let out a small sight of content, wishing that this moment would never end

The side of Jungkook face had been shone on by the moonlight, the slight scar from the time both he and his fought over who got the computer first. Small, barely, recognizable scatters of acne had spread across his face, though he was as happy as ever. He still held the stuffed panda close on his lap, intertwining his hands cross it's small chest.

"Yeah," M/n whispered again in a whisper, smiling a bit. "Beautiful."

And at that moment, M/n had finally realized that he was slowly falling for Jeon Jungkook

------

school started

;-;

and this chapter is short and crappy

;-; x 2

the only thing that's keeping me less depressed than usual are my friends and k-pop

a n d

BTS NEEDS TO STOP WITH ALL THESE ALBUMS CUZ TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST I'M STILL NOT OVER WINGS AND MY WIG HAD BEEN SNATCHED WAY TOO MANY TIMES

like i was saying

vote, comment, all that stuff

stay healthy too!

-trashy potato