|12|

----------

----------

"A man that has nightmares every night of his life is in pain."

----------

"Hyung! Hyung! Wait up!"

A nine year old M/n went chasing after a ten year old Jongin.

The elder simply laughed in response, running faster throughout the woods. The sun's beams were blocked out by the trees, only letting a bit of light slip by.

The h/c haired male ran as fast as his little legs could carry him, jumping over fallen twigs and branches. When jumping over a log, the nine year old tripped, landing face first in dirt.

Sitting up, M/n looked at his knees that were painted with cuts, the blood causing the dirt to stick to them like glue.

Jongin turned around, noticing that his once cheery friend was now on the verge of tears.

The elder quickly made his way to his friend, observing the injury. "Hop on." he ordered the younger, signalling him to climb onto his back.

M/n sniffed, climbing atop of Jongin's back, letting the elder carry him.

"Where are we going?" the younger asked, his chin resting on Jongin's shoulder, the ten year old hummed in response. "Be patient little one."

"Ya! You're only a year older than-" "We're here."

M/n's eyes widened. In front of them was a river that seemed to be flowing for miles. 

"It's beautiful!" M/n murmured, looking into the crystal waters. He winced a bit when Jongin set him down, in front of the river, and started to pick at the grass.

"I used to come here with my dad." Jongin said, sitting next to M/n. "What happened."

The elder shrugged, "He got too busy to even look at me. That's why you're so lucky." Jongin responded, looking over at his h/c haired friend.

"Me? Lucky? How so?"

"Even if your parents don't pay attention to you, you have a brother and a sister that love you very much, depending on what you told me."

"Yeah, but my parent's love them more than me. I was a mistake. Merely a result of a fun night without protection." M/n quoted what he heard his mother and father arguing about, and knew very little of the words he was saying.

Jongin looked at his friend, who seemed to be more interested in the grass, "It's not a mistake that we met."

Looking up at his Hyung, M/n smiled "Thank you, Hyung."

Little did the two know.

There was someone watching them.

---

"I want to say sorry." Taehyung blurted out, watching as M/n took a sip of his drink. "I should've never reacted like that."

Blinking at the sudden apology, M/n stared at his older brother, shrugging, "Okay." This reply scared Taehyung, he expected M/n to rage out or add something witty, but the younger looked like he could care less.

"Okay?" He repeated, giving the h/c haired male a questioning look.

"Yeah. You apologized, and I accepted it. There's nothing more to it." M/n replied. He learned to value his relationship with brotherly like figures, and understood that Taehyung was just worried for his health.

"Plus, you've never wronged me, so why wouldn't I believe that you're actually sorry?"

Taehyung  just nodded, trying to ignore what his conscious had to say about that. Looking down at the menu, he bit his lip contemplating whether or not he should to talk to M/n about the problem, he shook his head.

It was so long ago, he wouldn't care, so what's the harm in not telling him?

Taehyung looked up at his brother, who seemed to be too invested into his food to notice. The elder knew he was doing the wrong thing, but didn't want to ruin the relationship with his brother.

I'm sorry.

----

This chapter is short and crappy but oh well

I was thinking about adding some more drama in the mix

Be ready

Just posted a K-Pop x Male Reader book so yeah

Vote, comment, all that stuff

Stay healthy too :P

BYE!