The Danvers Sisters Plan

Start from the beginning

Eliza smiled, "I decided to try the recipe you sent me (Y/n) I hope I've done you justice." She said cautiously.

(Y/n) nodded her head. "It's perfect Eliza the timing of the Salmon is key to everything, it needs to be soft and just crumble away with the smallest of pressure." She gestured to the piece of fish on her plate. " Just like this."

"Alex," Eliza called she had seemed in a very strange mood ever since she had arrived.

" Hmm. "

"Do you like it?"

" Yeah. "

"Oh."

An awkward silence filled the room as everyone gazed around them, (Y/n) looked to Lena for help.

"(Y/n) and I are attending a gala at the museum next week, they are holding it in honor of Diana Prince." Lena smiled.

Alex turned her gaze towards (Y/n) she hadn't told her about a gala especially one she wasn't invited to.

(Y/n) shrugged. "I was invited cause I know Diana and Lena because she donated a lot of money."

" I did but the biggest contributor was Harmonia Vasilikos the CEO of Vasilikos Inc she was very enthusiastic to get the whole project underway. " Lena told them.

" Don't worry Alex we'll stay home and have a sisters night. " Kara smiled.

Alex rolled her eyes, while she watched Kara steal her pizza and ice cream an unearthly beauty would be seducing her girlfriend.

Eliza gasped. "Wait a minute is this the Diana Prince, I read the most fascinating article about her the other week about her work at The Louvre."

Alex rolled her eyes, of course, her mother was just as enchanted by her as (Y/n) was, was she going to steal her mother too?

"I can't believe you are friends with her (Y/n), such a truly great mind I read the interview she gave Lois Lane at the Daily Planet she was so intellectual, so insightful her theory on the sanctuary of the Great Gods in Samothrace is mind-blowing." Eliza continued catching sight of Kara who kept flapping her hand in the air by her neck, her face desperate, eyes as wide as saucers. Alex sat in front of her, her back turned to her as she tried not to throw the whole table on the wall.

Alex turned around swiftly feeling the air on the back of her neck to find Kara acting oddly. "Are you okay?"

" What, oh yeah just a little hot. " Kara shrugged fanning herself with her hand.

"Hmm."

"And how did you two meet (Y/n)" Eliza asked blissfully unaware of the can of worms she was opening up.

"Well I lived in Paris at the time, my restaurant wasn't far from The Louvre and I had the day off, I was trying not to act like the typical American tourist when suddenly the heavens opened and in seconds I was soaking I ran to the nearest door, it happened to be the Louvre, I was so distracted I didn't realise I'd run into someone, but she stood firm like a brick wall." She laughed remembering the day well.

"They dated," Alex said seriously.

Suddenly Eliza understood why her daughter had been acting so strangely. "Did you really, you dated one of the greatest minds of her generation and you settled for my stubborn daughter, are you okay (Y/n)?" Eliza chuckled, she had to wind Alex up it wasn't strange to meet an ex, it meant nothing, especially when it was so obvious that (Y/n) only had eyes for Alex.

"Gee thanks, Mom." Alex scoffed lifting her glass to her mouth and downing a large mouthful.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes.